• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
yeah will be subbing to it as soon as he starts relasing bigger updates
There was a poll on his patreon in which 2 out of 3 members voted for bigger updates once a while instead of regular updates containing minor updates. So I recommend waiting for the next upate. Also, I brought to his attention that people over here are interested in joining his Discord.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Are you a bot or something? You posted that exact same sentence in at least half of the 60 or so threads I'm watching since your account creation 3 days ago.
And why is it in the past tense... ("I really liked your game.") :unsure:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Interesting. A lot of AI art games recently. Is thie game any good so far?
Yes. It's definitely not one of them main stream Ren'Py's. The artwork is made to give a comic book feel, and the story, although there's not all too much content yet, is along the same line, and really intriguing, imo: A female version of Spiderman.

If you dare giving this game a run-through, I doubt that you'll find yourself disappointed.

It's not a VN, it's a sand-box game, so your choices affect the story.

Reactions: Kaine1994

primus1978

May 19, 2022
There was a poll on his patreon in which 2 out of 3 members voted for bigger updates once a while instead of regular updates containing minor updates. So I recommend waiting for the next upate. Also, I brought to his attention that people over here are interested in joining his Discord.
oh well i wa 1 of those 2 i guess it was a public one i want more content in each update as dont want to repeat old scenes agains like u wath an anime u wouldnt watch the episode before again would u

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
oh well i wa 1 of those 2 i guess it was a public one i want more content in each update as dont want to repeat old scenes agains like u wath an anime u wouldnt watch the episode before again would u
Often it's the case with Ren'Py games that we can transfer the gavegames from one version to the next by copying the game\save directory from one version to the next. It tends to break only when the savegames' set of variables is being modified.

primus1978

May 19, 2022
Often it's the case with Ren'Py games that we can transfer the gavegames from one version to the next by copying the game\save directory from one version to the next. It tends to break only when the savegames' set of variables is being modified.
hmm would be sad if have to play through the whole story again and again makes it less interesting and repettitive

primus1978

May 19, 2022
yo when is new update coming i dont see anyupdates on patreon too waiting for it then i join the patreon membership dont want to patreon sub then no updates as its usual in adult game space

hebezoo

Sep 18, 2021
Hey everyone. I really like this game!

I'm running into an error when I try to 'act like you don't have the money' for rent at the end of the week. I can still pay normally and keep playing but I don't want to pay xD

Does anyone have the same issue?

Cheers!

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I'd love to pretend that I have no money for the rent. In the current version, I need to spend all my money to get that route, and won't be able to continue it when I have nothing to spend my money on anymore.

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
Hey everyone. I really like this game!

I'm running into an error when I try to 'act like you don't have the money' for rent at the end of the week. I can still pay normally and keep playing but I don't want to pay xD

Does anyone have the same issue?

Cheers!
Thank you for pointing this out! It'll be fixed in the next update.

brother can we get some updates like hows the progress goin
Sorry I've been a bit radio silent. I just posted a status update to the Patreon. TLDR, the new update is coming along but there is a ton of work left to do.I'm prioritizing having a large amount of content for updates. Thanks for your patience!

Reactions: primus1978

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Feature request:
Be able to lie to the land owner that we don't have the money to pay the rent.

primus1978

May 19, 2022
Thank you for pointing this out! It'll be fixed in the next update.

Sorry I've been a bit radio silent. I just posted a status update to the Patreon. TLDR, the new update is coming along but there is a ton of work left to do.I'm prioritizing having a large amount of content for updates. Thanks for your patience!
yeah i saw the update on patreon and also saw that delted post too looks cool i hope its what i think it is and np just keep making this game i can wait but yeah like update on progress in a week or 2 is the least i would recommend and yeah i think as more and more people get to know this game it will gain more supporters solid game all i will ever say is i love this game too much cant wait for level 2

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
Feature request:
Be able to lie to the land owner that we don't have the money to pay the rent.
This is actually an option, but was previously bugged to cause a crash and has since been fixed in 1.02. To be able to gain access to this option, Cindy needs to not have enough money at least once. From there on out, whenever it comes time to pay rent, she'll realize that she can save money by pretending to not have any.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes