• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
You need to clearly indicate it is just a demo. A heads-up to players: you need to "UNLOCK" tier 2 to keep playing. Fair enough IF it is properly proclaimed beforehand.

Last edited:
Reactions: VNPlayerCalisto

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
You need to indicate it is just a demo clearly. a heads-up to players: you need to "UNLOCK" tier 2 to keep playing. Fair enough IF it is properly proclaimed.
I could be wrong in my definition of demo, but that would imply that this is a free version that is meant to show off the game where there is a more completed paid version elsewhere, but that is not the case with this game. For clarification, the "Unlock Tier 2" button isn't something that needs to be paid for, it's just where the game currently ends. At risk of spoiling some of the planned development, selecting "Unlock Tier 2" will start an event that furthers the story by introducing a new pair of villains. However, that content simply is not in the game yet. Sorry for the confusion!

Pregnancy?
Eventually there will be several pregnancy based gameovers. I even considered including one in the Scorpion gameover, but decided against it. However, there are no current plans for a pregnancy system outside of gameovers. Sorry!

any chance of a submissive path with black cat?
Sort of, but not a true submissive path. Black Cat's primary fetish is going to be a combination of two traits. 1st: She prefers to be dominated. 2nd: She is a tricky devil and once her corruption is raised, she will often try to trick Silk into naughty situations. Choosing to fall for the trick will result in a pseudo Black Cat doms/taunts Silk path. However, not falling for the trick will generally allow for Silk to turn the tables on her, and reverse the roles into a Silk doms Black Cat alternative. For any true romance based scenes between the two, such as a date, it's a safe bet that Black Cat will be the sub. Despite that, there will be another female character that I will announce sometime in the coming months who is entirely focused on domming Silk.

Thanks for reading!

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
After mentioning all those bugs I feel that I should mention that this really is one of the loveliest Ren'Pys that I ever played. Pity that we can't enter tier 2 yet (unless I missed something?) but I am definitely looking forward to the continuation of this game! The graphic design is splendid!

I just hope that some scenes that are merely described in the red text boxes will be accompanied by some graphics at some point. Like when she's sicking to a wall, or when she speaks with the cutpurse.

The most notable "design mismatch" in the characters that I myself found was Cindy in Black Cat's bathtub. There, she really looked like another person.

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
After mentioning all those bugs I feel that I should mention that this really is one of the loveliest Ren'Pys that I ever played. Pity that we can't enter tier 2 yet (unless I missed something?) but I am definitely looking forward to the continuation of this game! The graphic design is splendid!

I just hope that some scenes that are merely described in the red text boxes will be accompanied by some graphics at some point. Like when she's sicking to a wall, or when she speaks with the cutpurse.

The most notable "design mismatch" in the characters that I myself found was Cindy in Black Cat's bathtub. There, she really looked like another person.
You're not missing anything, don't worry! Defeating Scorpion marks the end of the game's main story as of right now. Tier 2 events are coming in the next update! I can't explain enough how much I appreciate the compliments for the game. You wouldn't believe the amount of anxiety caused by fearing that nobody will like the game. Lastly, that bathtub CG was the very first piece of scene art created for the game, and it certainly shows. I can't wait to get it replaced with something more "official". Thanks for commenting!

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I dont like game overs but maybe i could like jt depending how its implemented and looks.
Usually i dont play those games, we'll see

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
This is why AI art shouldn't be used to make hentai games.. it just won't work properly. As we can see here in the screenshots, the guy had to switch to several different art styles to make the adult content parts look immersive and it gives you the feel that someone else in place of the female MC is taking the role to get laid. It's not as if the the game maker doesn't know how to draw well, he knows but still decided to go with AI art as the main look of the game

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Boko43

primus1978

May 19, 2022
View attachment 3202951

Overview:
Follow Silk, a woman who developed powers once bitten by a radioactive spider, as she embarks on a quest to save the city she calls home. Defy odds and fight back against legendary villains, make allies with notorious heroes and antiheroes, and discover the secrets of the City of Seduction, New York. Silk will need to rise to the task to save the day, lest she falls into the hole of addiction, corruption, and depravity.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-25
Release Date: 2023-12-25
Developer: Devious Delight Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

i am not gonna lie i never ever enjoyed H games with art i always liked real pon but this game is just too fucking good like i would love to support it as long as i get to see results keep up the good work man cant afford much come froma 3rd world country but will try my best to support u in any way and plz plz plz dont abandon this game for atleast a few years like either complete it and then make some other game like this or just never end this i want to enjoy this for as long as possible . at last just one thing love u and ur work man

primus1978

May 19, 2022
View attachment 3202951

Overview:
Follow Silk, a woman who developed powers once bitten by a radioactive spider, as she embarks on a quest to save the city she calls home. Defy odds and fight back against legendary villains, make allies with notorious heroes and antiheroes, and discover the secrets of the City of Seduction, New York. Silk will need to rise to the task to save the day, lest she falls into the hole of addiction, corruption, and depravity.​

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

one more thing to add i see people complaining about art style ai use i would like u to see them as positve feedbacks i like the art i wont complain gets better then good but yeah i am just in love with this game man

primus1978

May 19, 2022
View attachment 3202951

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

well one more thing if this game ends i would love to have a similar game with gwen stacy man

primus1978

May 19, 2022
View attachment 3202951

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

i just cant stop giving suggestions if possible release updates with some significate update atleast gameplay should be like in relase 1.0 so like double it in next update then same because releasing too small of updates kinda ruins the players mood because they will just see 1 scene or 2 and update is finished so like it kinda gets boring then

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Will you do a androud version ? Also i really lije some paths in autumn bulevard i love powerful women willingly submitting themselves is there conensual slavery or degradatuon can i avoid rape ?

Devious Delight Games

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
Will you do a androud version ? Also i really lije some paths in autumn bulevard i love powerful women willingly submitting themselves is there conensual slavery or degradatuon can i avoid rape ?
Unfortunately I do not know much about Android in general, but I will do some research into what it takes to make an Android version - I cannot confirm or deny the possibility of an Android version. As for the consensual slavery/degradation, that is definitely planned in a couple of different ways! Lastly, the player will always be able to avoid rape. In fact, in future versions, the player should be able to avoid any fetish.

Oh, my bad, it's their Patreon that I joined. I'll check if he has a discord as well, and if so, link it to you.

The Patreon subscriptions start at 3 euro/month, so that hould be doable.
Discord membership is included with the $3/month patreon tier - Once you link your Discord and Patreon, Patreon should automatically connect you. If not, check your email! I will soon be creating a public role with less permissions, so anyone interested should keep their eye out for that!

Reactions: primus1978

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Unfortunately I do not know much about Android in general, but I will do some research into what it takes to make an Android version - I cannot confirm or deny the possibility of an Android version. As for the consensual slavery/degradation, that is definitely planned in a couple of different ways! Lastly, the player will always be able to avoid rape. In fact, in future versions, the player should be able to avoid any fetish.

Discord membership is included with the $3/month patreon tier - Once you link your Discord and Patreon, Patreon should automatically connect you. If not, check your email! I will soon be creating a public role with less permissions, so anyone interested should keep their eye out for that!
Its sadly not playable on joyplay for abdroid and the avoidabke fetish thing i wish failure wasent the only way to see content so if i can still win and have protag be a sub

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes