• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Silk and the City of Seduction [v2.02] [Devious Delight Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Lord of Hentaiz

+ Fun Superhero Premise
    + Fun Characters, doggo included
    + Bestiality sharing with Black Cat & Silk
    + Choose your kinks

= Decent Art
    = The animations are janky but work overall
    = Pacing can be a mixed bag at times

- There are events that might be interesting as a mini arc but if its a kink you don't want, there isn't a non kink variant to see it through to the end.

The corrupt police mini arc for example doesn't interest me kink wise, but it does in terms of the setting/plot. Its just lost content atm which kinda sucks.

v2.02
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Satori6

v2.02
    You play as a female spider-hero who goes to school and works during the day and... sleeps at night, because you can only fight crime during the day.

The good:
    - Decent writing. Better than that of most games. I only noticed a couple of spelling mistakes.
    - Different facial expressions.
    - Different outfits, and more coming by the looks of it.
    - Some of the art: especially the black and white (AI?) - I like the style much better than the colored drawings.
    - Some scenes are displayed in a comic format which looks great.

Neutral:
    - Some broken sprites (missing hands, missing lower body). It's a very early version, so that's expected.
    - AI art needs post-edition: there are body parts that change sizes between one picture and the next, for example.
    - Clothes don't match their allure value. eg; some mini shorts and a tank top give 0 allure, while wearing a formal dress on top of a pair of leggings gives you 20.
    - Constant mentions of stats. eg; "your intelligence increased by #". This makes it feel like some cheap RPG instead of a novel.
    - Character sprites seem to have a single pose. Moving the arms and tilting the head would help convey emotions better, while allowing to reuse the same clothing sprites without needing to draw new ones.
    - When using the scene viewer, irrelevant dialogue (ie; the one after the scene is over) should be skipped.
    - The mall has a bunch of menus and only 1 or 2 work. There's no point in including buttons that lead to no content.

The bad:
    - There is a single anal scene with a side perspective. You only know that it's supposed to be anal because of the description.
    - The animations are really bad - one makes it look like the man is suspended in mid-air, while another looks like the MC is getting a penis pushed into her brain. Still pictures would be better, and x-ray removed.
    - Many of the sex scenes are just the same sprite that you always see, paired with some weird overlay of a hand. That's ok for a text-based game, but a visual novel is meant to be, you know, visual - it's important to work on those scenes.

Good looking for an early version, but the lewd content needs a lot of improvement.
    Funnily enough, the most polished part seems to be a dog, so if you're into that, you may get something out of this game. There isn't a lot to see for those of us who don't.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

James.3450

Really enjoyable for a first release. Great art and good writing. Hope to see more soon.

I would love a replay option for school and apartment scenes, we've got it for the explore events which is great.

Maybe an option to remove upgrades such as the mask? Just to see what happens.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

primus1978

i just love this game sooooo much like from art to character choice to like everything is just too good support him guys plz i will subsribe to patreon too like this game for me is just on an another level so yeah anything for this dev and this game