Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
Came back cause I finished ever ex but 4 (for some reason it ain't translated in whatever version I'm playing, so I have to ask can one change versions and still keep one's saves and if not. Can someone give me a True Mercy end + Ex4 not done yet one?)
SHRIFTPatchv3.4[ver8.07] fully translate the story of EX4.

JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021
Came back cause I finished ever ex but 4 (for some reason it ain't translated in whatever version I'm playing, so I have to ask can one change versions and still keep one's saves and if not. Can someone give me a True Mercy end + Ex4 not done yet one?)

Got jumpscared by the amazing news of JadedKnight making an Geno mod. How is that going so far by the way? No pressure of course, I'm just curouis on what made you want to do this and what the current available content within it is. Someone let's play the mod, plz. Course just playing it myself would be fun as well. But that aside, do tell if you want to, any trivia or non trivia concerning your pie in the making as I'm frankly, very, very interested in what it can contain.

Also my view on Geno is that yeah, had the act of killing with intent not corrupted Kazuya with THAT then he'd bassically be the doomslayer of that route. Evicting the demons from that one particular world and in a way saving humanity. It'd be pretty cool if he could refuse to turn into a demonbeast by sheer willpower alone, something Rena never thought would be possible, and become the demon's version of a boogie men. With the ending even noting that even once Kazuya grew old, demons still remain away from earth until he draws his final breath just to be sure. (Though I don't want to encourage you into making it into a mindless powerfest.)
I'm putting the finishing touches on the EX1 part, but in my opinion that and the Sphinx encounter still need some tweaks. So far I'm the most proud in redoing the Hyakki fight in the Geno-EX mod and glad of tweaking Mukuro's dialogue in it.

I have an idea of what I want to do with the EX2 part and even I am eagerly waiting for it, that's it for the progress so far.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Shrift-8.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Shrift-8.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Wish i had this before

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
I'm putting the finishing touches on the EX1 part, but in my opinion that and the Sphinx encounter still need some tweaks. So far I'm the most proud in redoing the Hyakki fight in the Geno-EX mod and glad of tweaking Mukuro's dialogue in it.

I have an idea of what I want to do with the EX2 part and even I am eagerly waiting for it, that's it for the progress so far.
Dude,that's true?! My boy you have a fan here waiting that so i wish you the best of lucks and days <3

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020

So you are still working on it, thoguht you gave up

JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021
Dude,that's true?! My boy you have a fan here waiting that so i wish you the best of lucks and days <3
Thank you so much, gonna need a lot of luck on this.

So you are still working on it, thoguht you gave up
I didn't, it's just that I find EX1 boring even with the changes I made and it brought my motivation a bit down. But I'm still working on it with one person giving me advice on DM, it's on EX2 where I have the first chance to implement more interesting stuff.

Anime Style

Nov 30, 2018
A lot of people have difficulty completing [Iron Maiden] so here's a save with it already finished, the attack [ATK] stats are at maximum so you won't have difficulty finishing the game

Last edited:

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018

All Ex require you having Hyakki in a sense.

Ex 1 requires Mother Rabbit. Kill it with fire. Queen gets an omega weapon to the face.

Ex 2 requires Lampas, Empuse and Barghest. Bear has a scene if you are into that. Speak to Hyakki everywhere. Even the mail.

Ex 3 requires Sphinx. More PTSD.

Ex 4 needs Mukuro(backstory) and have 90% compendium before hand, and talking to the black fox in the 'library".

Ex 4 also disables genocide forever(in that timeline), due to the nature of it. Ex 2 hints why if you haven't done it yet.

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
i want to ask why cant i unlock the crystal even tho i did the true mercy ending
You just need to choose "chapter select" after clicking "start" and choose a save, you can't choose the save in which you already achieve the end aka "[EX] SAVES"

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
I Finally achieve the True salvation end,
I was planning to play genocide route after playing true mercy, but true mercy end makes me hesitant to kill the demons so I postponed the genocide route and choose to attempt for True salvation. But now after True salvation end I can't go to genocide end. I feel bad, it's just a game but still I can't. I feel like i will feel that guilt whenever I try this game again.

So, I will now complete the red book and is there anything else I can do?

And what is DLCs?

After [EX4], I am thinking of play monster girl quest paradox again, and which game does the other character from?

Last edited:

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
Can anyone give me 100% compendium file.

I read the walkthrough and find out the there is a sphinx scene missed and i need to start over again to do that,

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes