Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Well, I check shrift gameplay in youtube and I found that when I read hyakki's msg after explosion, it's only half, my hyakki's msg doesn't have ......BUT IF...... section which tell me to START OVER if I don't like this ending.
Can you tell me how, why?

*Any advice is acceptable, I can't move forward without resolving the issue here
And now my man you got me stumped. You dont get the go back bit? I have no idea how or why. Were you playing pure mercy so far? Did you kill any demons? Did you recruit all demons? Arachne and Cat duo included?

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
Well, I check shrift gameplay in youtube and I found that when I read hyakki's msg after explosion, it's only half, my hyakki's msg doesn't have ......BUT IF...... section which tell me to START OVER if I don't like this ending.
Can you tell me how, why?

*Any advice is acceptable, I can't move forward without resolving the issue here
In my gameplay, i don't kill anyone, saved mukuro and maxed affection with all(Barghest,Lampas,Iron Maiden,
Empuse,Mother Rabbit,Haru & Liz,Mukuro,Nina,Echo, Sphinx and Arachne)
if you do it all, that message should appear.

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
And now my man you got me stumped. You dont get the go back bit? I have no idea how or why. Were you playing pure mercy so far? Did you kill any demons? Did you recruit all demons? Arachne and Cat duo included?
Yes, I am playing full mercy, 0 kill 1 level 0 exp All girls in my room ( expect doll girl, muraka)

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Yes, I am playing full mercy, 0 kill 1 level 0 exp All girls in my room ( expect doll girl, muraka)
I think this is it. In order to recruit Murko you need to abuse save time travel for the 1st time. This is the 1st time YOU make an real intervention. I think you are locked out now. Now its too late to go back for murko.

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
In my gameplay, i don't kill anyone, saved mukuro and maxed affection with all(Barghest,Lampas,Iron Maiden,
Empuse,Mother Rabbit,Haru & Liz,Mukuro,Nina,Echo, Sphinx and Arachne)
if you do it all, that message should appear.
Well, I don't have max affection with everyone, only Borghese, lampas and empuse.

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
I think this is it. In order to recruit Murko you need to abuse save time travel for the 1st time. This is the 1st time YOU make an real intervention. I think you are locked out now. Now its too late to go back for murko.
Well let's try this out, I have a save at ch2-1, so I will just use save editor and max my agility and attack to 999 and complete it quick

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
I can lend you my save file if you want? I have 1 just before hyakki on 3-3, i ckecked works fine
Thank you, but I just go to ch 2-2 in my current timeline (saved at 3-3 before hyakki's death) to tell mukuro everything i found in memory and add her in my room and then return to chapter 3-3 before hyakki's death and I got it, it works.

Thanks you both of you now I can move on....., I mean move forward after reviving her, well reviving is not proper word here because she never dies.

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
Hello, I just finish my second game ( mercy and true mercy ending) and I want to play genocide, but when I start the game from beginning, demons join me without any fight so I can't kill them. How am I gonna play genocide after true mercy.
*(TBH, I don't want to kill them :( , but i need to complete the book)

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hello, I just finish my second game ( mercy and true mercy ending) and I want to play genocide, but when I start the game from beginning, demons join me without any fight so I can't kill them. How am I gonna play genocide after true mercy.
From the start menu, go into... extras, I think it was? Then turn off NG+ benefits.

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
you don't complete the book through genocide. last 14-15% is in EX1 - 4.

pienao

May 10, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: nevermind, i managed to resolve it by deleting the sprite sheet and replacing it with the same sprite sheet from the none debug version

Last edited:

Spiere

Jan 15, 2018
Hey all,

I recently beat EX3, but didnt do theOld Sphinx scene. I went back with a new save to do it, but it just auto passes me on that section now cause of the interventions I did.

How can I see this scene that I missed the first time with Giant Sphinx?

Thanks

• Sad
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
Hello friends l, can anyone help me. How can I get access of EX2 and EX3.
Game version: v7.02
Ending: on True mercy end (after mercy end A and B)
100% affection with ever girl + dissappear hyakki's third chest. An I missing something?
Screenshot_20240329-020003_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes