TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I passed the game to a neutral ending and would like to go through genocide, I heard that since version 7.2, genocide is now from the second passage, but after starting over, EX mode was activated and now I can't start this path. (game version 8.06)
Go to the extras tab on the main menu, and turn off New Game Plus Benefits. Then start a new game.

JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021
After a long time, I got the new Geno EX available to be played. Covers the base game and EX 1. (Meant to be played on v8.07)

Unpack the data folder in Gaijinizer > Game_en and replace it all, be sure to have backups of the data folder in there as well as your saves and the PublicData file. Though I really didn't like how the Harpy Queen fight turned out, but I don't know how to fix it.

At first I wanted to skip EX1, but I was advised not to. Hope you have fun with the mod, feedback and criticism are all welcome.

Reactions: The Ancardia Codex

JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021
What is Geno ex in the end?
EX content mod for Geno players (as in EX 1-4 available for said players), also removing the bias in favor of the demons and punishing them for their actions. At least that's what I intend to do, some of my early posts has showcase videos of what I added with the mod.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ok so I try to play and while the game runs my computer does potatoes a disservice and basically it lags too much for me to beat the game, could anyone please pass around a full save for the current version?

I tried, I sewar I did, but lag makes everything be unfair levelsof hard :FacePalm:

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
Ok so I try to play and while the game runs my computer does potatoes a disservice and basically it lags too much for me to beat the game, could anyone please pass around a full save for the current version?

I tried, I sewar I did, but lag makes everything be unfair levelsof hard :FacePalm:

Reactions: NODOGAN
Oct 4, 2019
No idea what i'm doing wrong but apparently there's a missing audio file that makes the game unplayable, i've got the jap locale when i extracted the files, and i'm not exactly sure if i need to download an extra rpgmaker version or something.
edit-Nvm needed to install RTP 100 for the missing files

Last edited:

Spiere

Jan 15, 2018
Hey all,

I currently have the game (Game verison 8.07), and Translation version 3.4.

The EX4 crystal isnt lit up in my game, and I can't figure out how to start it. Does anyone know how to fix this?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hey all,

I currently have the game (Game verison 8.07), and Translation version 3.4.

The EX4 crystal isnt lit up in my game, and I can't figure out how to start it. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Have you bonded with every demon and completed every other EX?

JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021
Working on the second part of the Geno EX mod, the Mormo section. I feel like I should have showcased the mod with pictures and more videos, but I don't know exactly what.

At least I got a preview this time to show what's to come. (By the way, do not use the summon. It isn't as good as I wanted it to be.)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes