Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I Finally achieve the True salvation end,
I was planning to play genocide route after playing true mercy, but true mercy end makes me hesitant to kill the demons so I postponed the genocide route and choose to attempt for True salvation. But now after True salvation end I can't go to genocide end. I feel bad, it's just a game but still I can't. I feel like i will feel that guilt whenever I try this game again.

So, I will now complete the red book and is there anything else I can do?

And what is DLCs?

After [EX4], I am thinking of play monster girl quest paradox again, and which game does the other character from?
I absolutely could not relate, great emotional capacity though

Gar_Erik

Jan 24, 2024
Well... Can someone tell me what the problem is? The file is in the right place, but game constantly crashes.

Aman2211

Nov 23, 2021
Well... Can someone tell me what the problem is? The file is in the right place, but game constantly crashes.
Don't know why are you getting the error,
I check my character folder and couldn't find any ウホサスラ.png (Uhosasura.png) but there there was an identical png ウボサスラ.png (Ubosasura.png)

I am not expert in this field, but Try to change the name from ウボサスラ.png to ウホサスラ.png of your png, maybe it will fix the problem

Gar_Erik

Jan 24, 2024
Don't know why are you getting the error,
I check my character folder and couldn't find any ウホサスラ.png (Uhosasura.png) but there there was an identical png ウボサスラ.png (Ubosasura.png)

I am not expert in this field, but Try to change the name from ウボサスラ.png to ウホサスラ.png of your png, maybe it will fix the problem
Funny.... But it didn't solve the problem.

Gar_Erik

Jan 24, 2024
Вот почему я сказал тебе, что я не эксперт
[/ ЦИТАТА]

In fact, your file helped me in the end.... But I do not know why, but literally at the very end a similar error came out and it seems that there is again a problem with the text .

1713874720962.png

SWIFTPAWE

May 12, 2021
I'm completely just unsure what to do in EX 2 with the Lampas going down the ladders. I've tried all of the options, and unless I'm missing an invisible one, I just can't seem to break free from her binding? I've done the 4 options in Action and I also have used Rest, but no matter what I choose I'm just destined to fail each and every time?

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
Thank you so much, gonna need a lot of luck on this.

I didn't, it's just that I find EX1 boring even with the changes I made and it brought my motivation a bit down. But I'm still working on it with one person giving me advice on DM, it's on EX2 where I have the first chance to implement more interesting stuff.
Honestly, kudos to you for managing to do the base game in it's entirety. Have you shared the mod containing that? If not, could you please show us fans a few screenshots or and I know it's asking a bit much a let's play?

Gotta admit, I liked what I saw from the screenshots so I hope Kazuya has got some good points to make against the blatant guilt tripping the demons (most of which feel no remorse over killing humans) try to throw his way.

EDIT: Just remembered, you DID share the mod. I dunno how to install it though, could you tell us that again?

EDIT 2: I installed the mod but it only shows me a black screen. What now?

Last edited:

JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021
Honestly, kudos to you for managing to do the base game in it's entirety. Have you shared the mod containing that? If not, could you please show us fans a few screenshots or and I know it's asking a bit much a let's play?

Gotta admit, I liked what I saw from the screenshots so I hope Kazuya has got some good points to make against the blatant guilt tripping the demons (most of which feel no remorse over killing humans) try to throw his way.

EDIT: Just remembered, you DID share the mod. I dunno how to install it though, could you tell us that again?

EDIT 2: I installed the mod but it only shows me a black screen. What now?
Go to the Gaijinaizer folder, inside it into the Game_en folder and override the data folder inside of Game_en to make it work.

My mod was made on the 8.07 version.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes