Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
Managed to get the Geno mod of Jaded Knight going, so far I'm liking it however there's one problem.

Camazotz has become crazy OP, like she nullifies all magic shot her way (even though the comp says she's weak to lightning) and I only manage to hit her with the most accurate weapons 1/5th of a time. I dunno if she's like this in the base game but I'm really struggling to get past her rn.

EDIT: Am currently combining Limit Break and Mjolnir to oneshot her whenever I do manage to hit her. Can't wait to get past her now.

EDIT2: Managed to get past her, Micah was surprisingly immune to everything but lightning. I hope the rest of the fights won't be like this. Anyhoo, now to defeat Daji and Miss Oni I asssume and the geno route will be over.

EDIT3: Am at the Hyakki fight, so far she looks stronk as usual. Hope this made her actually beatable.

Never mind JadedKnight No matter what I do during the Hyakki fight, I keep losing eventually. How is one supposed to use the power of the old one in this fight as Kazuya says he should? Is she even beatable?

EDIT4: Defeated her with the Debug Edge Dagger, also found out that if you press X slash back on the CHOICE that it just skips the scene and goes with the attack route.

Last edited:

JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021
Managed to get the Geno mod of Jaded Knight going, so far I'm liking it however there's one problem.

Camazotz has become crazy OP, like she nullifies all magic shot her way (even though the comp says she's weak to lightning) and I only manage to hit her with the most accurate weapons 1/5th of a time. I dunno if she's like this in the base game but I'm really struggling to get past her rn.

EDIT: Am currently combining Limit Break and Mjolnir to oneshot her whenever I do manage to hit her. Can't wait to get past her now.

EDIT2: Managed to get past her, Micah was surprisingly immune to everything but lightning. I hope the rest of the fights won't be like this. Anyhoo, now to defeat Daji and Miss Oni I asssume and the geno route will be over.

EDIT3: Am at the Hyakki fight, so far she looks stronk as usual. Hope this made her actually beatable.

Never mind JadedKnight No matter what I do during the Hyakki fight, I keep losing eventually. How is one supposed to use the power of the old one in this fight as Kazuya says he should? Is she even beatable?

EDIT4: Defeated her with the Debug Edge Dagger, also found out that if you press X slash back on the CHOICE that it just skips the scene and goes with the attack route.
Did you find the hidden items after buying the Magic Potion in the convenience store? If not, you're locked into regular geno. You gotta get the hidden item in the alley after buying the potion and at the start of Arachne's prison to get to the Geno EX route. Then refuse to shoot the guy when Arachne asks you to start the route.

Should have maybe put more hints earlier. Also you enter an additional name at the start of a new game, you can maybe guess what that's gonna be used for.

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Hey, still there people, I want to ask you as a newbye and player from Undertale. What should I know except guide from 15 page and Shrift_Notes, to play 2 mercy and after that geno. It said that it is not possible to play geno first and geno tself won't let you pass or even finish route because the final boss is unbeatable, but guide sad that geno can be finished and new dialogs will eventually appear. Please answear with how the cruel reality is it.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hey, still there people, I want to ask you as a newbye and player from Undertale. What should I know except guide from 15 page and Shrift_Notes, to play 2 mercy and after that geno. It said that it is not possible to play geno first and geno tself won't let you pass or even finish route because the final boss is unbeatable, but guide sad that geno can be finished and new dialogs will eventually appear. Please answear with how the cruel reality is it.
The guide was made before v7.2 released.
v7.2 is the version that made Genocide impossible to get as your first route and impossible to complete.
I still have v7.02, where Genocide is possible to complete. Let me know if you want it, I can upload it.

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
v7.2 is the version that made Genocide impossible to get as your first route and impossible to complete.
I still have v7.02, where Genocide is possible to complete. Let me know if you want it, I can upload it.
Sad to know but anyway I just wanted mercy->geno. So, yeah, sad but it is nothing. Thanks

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Genocide route variation D [Hypocrite] - this geno I want to finish. Is is possible now?

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Now I don't understand A dev, he created a piss of shit where you literally WANT to kill everyone because of save-system and battle-system with uncotrolable chances to win. After all this shit that he gave to the player he still wants a player to spare and be merciful. It is not Undertale, geno is the only way here. He blocked* geno, by gods why?!

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
guys, i have a question, is it normal to complete chapter 2 without the 2 enemies here showing up?
Nope, you fucked up somehow. I think you can go back and recruit them via chapter select at least, but if you can't then... you're probably shit out of luck, unless you have an earlier save.
Genocide route variation D [Hypocrite] - this geno I want to finish. Is is possible now?
Nope. All genocide routes end up fighting the same final boss, meaning all of them are impossible without cheating now unless you revert to a previous version.
Now I don't understand A dev, he created a piss of shit where you literally WANT to kill everyone because of save-system and battle-system with uncotrolable chances to win. After all this shit that he gave to the player he still wants a player to spare and be merciful. It is not Undertale, geno is the only way here. He blocked* geno, by gods why?!
>Dev makes horrible, unlikeable characters, and gives you the opportunity to kill them
>People like killing them better than sparing them
1715009349999.png

Sebas0w0

May 23, 2021
Erm so i pressed no when prompted with going into chapter 3-2, went back to 2-1 to unlock mother rabbit and haru&liz but now the chapter is blue and i can't progress, please help. image_2024-05-08_173244400.png image_2024-05-08_173314776.png

Nioname

May 10, 2024
Please help me, I'm trying to pass this wonderful game and go on the path of genocide, but I can't find two rabbit mothers in the second chapter, I kill 8 at the beginning and a message is written to me that I don't feel their presence, and then I can't find two more and I miss the boss battle. Where did I go wrong? (Game version 8.06)

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Please help me, I'm trying to pass this wonderful game and go on the path of genocide, but I can't find two rabbit mothers in the second chapter, I kill 8 at the beginning and a message is written to me that I don't feel their presence, and then I can't find two more and I miss the boss battle. Where did I go wrong? (Game version 8.06)
More likely than not, you're on your first run. If that's the case, you cannot do the genocide route as your first run. You will get kicked off of it and on to neutral at that point if you haven't completed any other route before.
If you would like version 7.02 where the genocide route is possible on your first run, and the final boss is actually beatable, just let me know and I can upload it for you.

Last edited:

Nioname

May 10, 2024
More likely than not, you're on your first run. If that's the case, you cannot do the genocide route as your first run. You will get kicked off of it and on to neutral at that point if you haven't completed any other route before.
If you would like version 7.2 where the genocide route is possible on your first run, and the final boss is actually beatable, just let me know and I can upload it for you.
It wouldn't be bad, but is there English there?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
It wouldn't be bad, but is there English there?
Sorry, I meant version 7.02, not 7.2.
I believe that the genocide route in 7.02 is hand translated up to the beginning of 4-1, after which point it's machine translated. But I'm not one hundred percent sure as I haven't actually played it in a long while.

Nioname

May 10, 2024
Sorry, I meant version 7.02, not 7.2.
I believe that the genocide route in 7.02 is hand translated up to the beginning of 4-1, after which point it's machine translated. But I'm not one hundred percent sure as I haven't actually played it in a long while.
The main thing for me is that the general essence is clear, can you drop a link to this version if it's not difficult for you?

Nioname

May 10, 2024
I passed the game to a neutral ending and would like to go through genocide, I heard that since version 7.2, genocide is now from the second passage, but after starting over, EX mode was activated and now I can't start this path. (game version 8.06)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes