Ren'Py Shag the Hag 2 (Game Development Thread)

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
always nice when peeps help out.

i haven't decided yet on her her new look. but this is the old her - all i have.

there's a toon amount dialled into her (and the MC etc) which gave her a younger look than she is. side by side, she's not that much shorter than he was. and she did have boobs (little pointy ones), but the glow effect on her skin gets rid of most shadows so it was hard to see.

i'm pretty much moving away from using toon dials because they make everyone look younger than they are. my recent comic (molly) shows this to the extreme. the character looks teen in some scenes, but then a lot younger in others. without the context of scenes, it's easy to assume these characters are younger than they are.

i get why one of my supporters reported me to patreon for it, but am still a bit disappointed. i'm a big fan of toon-style art. i didn't want to be like everyone else and thought it might be kind of cute.

ghost_test_1.png
test_ghost_3.png test_caz.png sth2_test_sex_1.png

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
always nice when peeps help out.

i haven't decided yet on her her new look. but this is the old her - all i have.

there's a toon amount dialled into her (and the MC etc) which gave her a younger look than she is. side by side, she's not that much shorter than he was. and she did have boobs (little pointy ones), but the glow effect on her skin gets rid of most shadows so it was hard to see.

i'm pretty much moving away from using toon dials because they make everyone look younger than they are. my recent comic (molly) shows this to the extreme. the character looks teen in some scenes, but then a lot younger in others. without the context of scenes, it's easy to assume these characters are younger than they are.

i get why one of my supporters reported me to patreon for it, but am still a bit disappointed. i'm a big fan of toon-style art. i didn't want to be like everyone else and thought it might be kind of cute.

View attachment 2549383
View attachment 2549384 View attachment 2549385 View attachment 2549386
I sent my copy of the original image at the same time as all of you. :LOL:

I really like the top image: ghost_test_1.png; I think it's perfect.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I sent my copy of the original image at the same time as all of you. :LOL:

I really like the top image: ghost_test_1.png; I think it's perfect.
i liked her too.

i still have the model file somewhere, though i think some of the textures might be a bit lost. i've started doing comics lately and was considering pulling the ghost from STH2 and just using her as a comic character instead (not putting it through patreon, of course).

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
i liked her too.

i still have the model file somewhere, though i think some of the textures might be a bit lost. i've started doing comics lately and was considering pulling the ghost from STH2 and just using her as a comic character instead (not putting it through patreon, of course).
I would like to see that; mention it here if you are able to recreate it (I know you can). ;)

Reactions: L8ERALgames

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
i get why one of my supporters reported me to patreon for it, but am still a bit disappointed.
I remember when all the "flat busted" content on hentai-foundry was banned overnight by one crazy woman, practically killing this kind of west art for years, thus almost non-existent to this day.

Reactions: Bakachiki

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
For anyone who is following L8teral Games, he just posted a new comic release on his SubscribeStar page.

Edit: hi L8teralG... yes, it's me, stalking you.

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
This thread says 2020-08-13, it's been almost 3 years, has the game still not been released?
Well, it's a long story.
Dev finished Shag the Hag 1, and thought he might make a sequel one day. Eventually got started on that plan, around the time of this thread OP date.
Then he got burned out by that and made the first chapter of another game called "The Management: Her Android Tears". I really liked this one.
And then he made a comic.
And then another short game called "ReConnect – A Blackened Love Story" (which was a total scam because NOONE got blacked at all and also the music was all angry and spikey and stuff) (/s)
And then he started working on Shag the Hag 2 again. Maybe it was a reboot, 'coz the original stuff he made for it was a deadend or something.
And then he made another comic (or maybe two) in the middle of StH2 development.
Oh yeah i missed one called Penny Conspiracy. And do you remember the whole NFT shitshow? LOL imagine getting involved in that.
Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

DISCLAIMER: Temporal sequence and possibly the very existence of some mentioned artworks prone to inaccuracy. Also the dev likes skinny chicks. Really really skinny.

Last edited:

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I can confirm this is an exactly accurate depiction of events*!

Also the dev likes skinny chicks. Really really skinny.
Which is what got him at odds with Patreon's arbitrary sensitivities. Which is more or less what resulted in StH2 development slamming into a brick wall.

* ...as recorded by the hazy collective memory of F95zone.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Shame about "Her Android Tears". What a fucking waste of a potentially great story and characters. I'd have subscribed to that one too, but now I'm glad I decided to hold off and wait a bit before jumping in and, as would have happened, wasting my hard earned money.

• Sad
Reactions: Wooloomooloo