Ren'Py Shag the Hag 2 (Game Development Thread)

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
:)

It is. Very actively.

Am also writing comics and .
I do not know about the book, english is not my native language so i can have problems with read it. But comics are GREAT! Molly (i can't wait for her next adventures) or Erica! GREAT JOB! :) And of course Shag the Hag 2 is on my waiting with anticipation list :)

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I do not know about the book, english is not my native language so i can have problems with read it. But comics are GREAT! Molly (i can't wait for her next adventures) or Erica! GREAT JOB! :) And of course Shag the Hag 2 is on my waiting with anticipation list :)
:) i try to keep my english fairly simple. i've always believed that choosing longer words or making complicated sentences is just the author trying to show off. i call it literary masturbation.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
for the foreseeable future, i'm adding another new feature in the game - the library.

the library is one place to spend your time in the game as you research new spells and assist your apprentice in researching hers.

i've decided to add some mini-comics to the game, seeing as i'm making comics, which will serve as books you can "read". i will most likely release the mini-comics after the game is released in an anthology or something.

here's an image from one of them:

1703757819260.png

Griff83

Feb 20, 2018
for the foreseeable future, i'm adding another new feature in the game - the library.

the library is one place to spend your time in the game as you research new spells and assist your apprentice in researching hers.

i've decided to add some mini-comics to the game, seeing as i'm making comics, which will serve as books you can "read". i will most likely release the mini-comics after the game is released in an anthology or something.

here's an image from one of them:

View attachment 3210978
Sorry for the vulgarity, but I wanna fuck her with a dick the size of her thigh. Teach her to cast *Enlarge* and then go to town on her.

joellove7

Dec 6, 2019
UPDATE 5 JUN 2022: After quite a few hiccups and rages, and changes in direction, Shag the Hag 2 is now confirmed as the next game I will release (hopefully late 2022 - if I am very lucky around Halloween but don't hold me to that). I have redesigned character models to remove the toony look, changed plots for the ghost, and am now redesigning sets as much of my lighting/texturing of the previous sets has been lost due to changes with nvidia drivers and textures lost due to a change of PC. The exterior sets will need changing, but will most likely still resemble the style in the test images already uploaded. Benefits of redoing the interior sets are that I've continued collecting assets and have a lot more than I used to which will make the sets look a lot more "full" and fun. More updates will be provided in the thread below, beginning from around Page 13 (unlucky, right?)...
Any news on a planned release date? I think you missed your "late 2022" release