3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Is the last update bugged or? The booth scenes do not finish, dont know if I am doing something wrong.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
So, now you have a very limited options, right? You can buy everything for PowerGirl booth, but you can't buy 2 outfits for Korra, you can't visit your own room or dining room, and that interaction with the subject the dev was talking about comes to a point where you enter the subject room and she tells you to fuck off. Is that right, or maybe I missed something?

Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016
I believe the subject room isn't technically available in this update. So the developer might have restricted some of the rooms he's working on.

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
Power Girl subject room is "available" but there is nothing to do yet.
Sabu just implemented the system to fill it with content later.

@bigpenniser
The booth animations of both booths should work properly. Keep in mind that you need some stuff from the shop first before you can really work in them(vibrator/whip + more toys).

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
from the screenshots this seems like a copy-paste game.
Make 1 character, make 3 animations, copy paste a different head on the same body.
Or is there more to it?

Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
I keep getting this message. Help!

Win32 function failed: HRESULT 0x80070057
Call: GR_D3D->CreateTexture2D at line 423 in file \ TexturesM.cpp

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
@fzdc
it is an early pre-alpha - what do you expect? At least it ain't the copy & paste 3D render shit with character models from some
generic 3D model database

@Gaoraga
check your graphics card / sound card drivers - update them if possible. Could be a DirectX11 issues.

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
Excuses for what?
There is no offical right or wrong in numbering releases. Could be 3.9 or 0.0.0.0.9 aswell.
Alpha means an implementation test with most features implemeted but not stable and fully featured.
Beta is pretty much bug fixing and polishing.

So, since there isn't even clear what kind of features will be in the final game, pre-alpha sounds very much correct to me.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Apart from the fact I don't like non-con stuff, I hate how that artist always thinks he has to explain he doesn't support real life rape/violence against women. Of course you don't, otherwise you're a damn psychopath. From my point of view, you don't have to explain yourself *before* anybody attacks your work.
Artists like, let's say, Shädman or Pestilence are even more hardcore and obscene sometimes, but none of them drop an alert saying they do not support real rape/violence/snuff/pedophilia. That's just obvious.

If your whole work is about one theme, assume it completely, especially if that theme is risky. *You* chose that theme, that kink, that fetish, nobody forced you ; don't justify yourself.
I'm ok with a "You're about to see sex scenes about rape. If you're uncomfortable with that fantasy, do not proceed" warning, but that kind of "Hey guys, I don't like rape you know? Like, really. Ok? We're good?" message sounds unsecure and artificial to me.

About the game itself, hard to give an opinion right now since it's in a very early stage.
I'd say what I feel and think about the game right now is exactly what I feel toward Sabudenego's work in general: I like the style, I don't like the theme.
The guy has skills, no doubt.

May 15, 2017
from the screenshots this seems like a copy-paste game.
Make 1 character, make 3 animations, copy paste a different head on the same body.
Or is there more to it?
I really do hope there are more scenes than right now.
I'm guessing the build the model for the characters to jiggle about would take a lot of time... but still variety will be key for the future.

So far this update (played 5 mins) there is sort of a quest line/save money buy new stuff.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
@fzdc
it is an early pre-alpha - what do you expect? At least it ain't the copy & paste 3D render shit with character models from some
generic 3D model database

@Gaoraga
check your graphics card / sound card drivers - update them if possible. Could be a DirectX11 issues.
game design is not something you change post alpha. So i fear even with 9000 more updates... the screenshots will still be relevant.

Reactions: Martin Klovanek

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Apart from the fact I don't like non-con stuff, I hate how that artist always thinks he has to explain he doesn't support real life rape/violence against women. Of course you don't, otherwise you're a damn psychopath. From my point of view, you don't have to explain yourself *before* anybody attacks your work.
Artists like, let's say, Shädman or Pestilence are even more hardcore and obscene sometimes, but none of them drop an alert saying they do not support real rape/violence/snuff/pedophilia. That's just obvious.

If your whole work is about one theme, assume it completely, especially if that theme is risky. *You* chose that theme, that kink, that fetish, nobody forced you ; don't justify yourself.
I'm ok with a "You're about to see sex scenes about rape. If you're uncomfortable with that fantasy, do not proceed" warning, but that kind of "Hey guys, I don't like rape you know? Like, really. Ok? We're good?" message sounds unsecure and artificial to me.

About the game itself, hard to give an opinion right now since it's in a very early stage.
I'd say what I feel and think about the game right now is exactly what I feel toward Sabudenego's work in general: I like the style, I don't like the theme.
The guy has skills, no doubt.
In fairness, that might be because they go so outlandish and over-the-top with their works, while Sabu's tends to be a bit more grounded in realism. It's still fictional characters, sure, but they're also in situations that women could realistically be in.

Dec 20, 2017
In fairness, that might be because they go so outlandish and over-the-top with their works, while Sabu's tends to be a bit more grounded in realism. It's still fictional characters, sure, but they're also in situations that women could realistically be in.
Totally agree. And honestly, while it may be a given that these creators don't support these actions, it's kinda refreshing to see someone go to lengths to be explicit in stating this.

Reactions: 002a

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Totally agree. And honestly, while it may be a given that these creators don't support these actions, it's kinda refreshing to see someone go to lengths to be explicit in stating this.
Refreshing? You say it like it's rare? I see these kinds of disclaimers in almost every western H-game I play or comic I read.
The Fansadox comics are the worst. Personally, I'm kind of tired of it. Not that I was ever a fan before.
I get it. Rape is bad and I shouldn't do it. Now get to the rape, so I can jerk off. :p

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes