3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I see Power girl and Korra on the SS, any other girl already available?

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I see Power girl and Korra on the SS, any other girl already available?
From the availabe Review:
whoteff said:
Too early to give opinin, so instead I'll point the obvious:
nice graphics (drawn). Inovative (atleast is not the typical son-mom-sis game). If there is also life outside the sex booths, meeting people, conversing etc. it will be much better. Lacks sound for now. Keep in mind it has only two girls and that's it. v. 0.0.7

Reactions: ponyguy and Archast
Sep 13, 2017
Great art, great animations, horrible game.
You are supposed to satisfy AI with their random requirements? And why would you even use QTEs for dressing up?
You cant even use items before AI tells you to.
What a letdown.

They are probably going let you free in the "rooms" which arent available yet, but still.

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Its a great proof of concept. I look forward for more gameplay. The intro shows how unfinished this game is and I can't wait to see what it becomes. Admittedly I did have a mixed race costomer (as in like black and white, like a zebra)

Reactions: dbp5ca and ponyguy

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I've known about Sabu for awhile I have a gallery of his work. In the gallery there's a few animations from this game, I tried getting this to see what it was like but I figured it was behind a paywall. And I wasn't going to download it from some questionable web site(s).

Thanks for the post :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Sex-Arcade "THE GAME"... i-in relation to what?..."Sex-Arcade The Movie", based on the classic famous novel series we all love: "Sex-Arcade Chronicles"?
Sex Arcade is a series that Sabu draws. Where he puts various fictional female characters in the titular Sex Arcade, and rich people pay to fuck them. 'Cause there ain't no way in hell I can afford paying 500 dollars just to stick my peen into Power Girl. As much as I'd like to. XD
You can check out what images he's working on next on his other Patreon
And you can find his works on Hentai Foundry, or Rule 34, or any other similar site, under the name Sabudenego.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Thanks.
Checked it on r34. Not my cup of tea but its still good to have a reference.
Don't mention it. Always a pleasure sharing good art. And sharing my dirty kinks. XD
It's the perfect cup of tea for me. Hot babes turned into sex slaves. Byoutiful. :evilsmile:

Reactions: David22Jones44

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
It's the perfect cup of tea for me. Hot babes turned into sex slaves. Byoutiful. :evilsmile:
Both more than just totally fine by me. But he seems to focus less on the "hot babe turning into slave" thing but it looks more like "hot babe turning into meat-toilet" thing and I'm not into that messy group stuff ( ' -')

Reactions: ponyguy
D

Deleted member 90384

Tells me I have a virus once I'm finished installing, nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes