3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Both more than just totally fine by me. But he seems to focus less on the "hot babe turning into slave" thing but it looks more like "hot babe turning into meat-toilet" thing and I'm not into that messy group stuff ( ' -')
Yeah, he does tend to draw them in ''messy'' situations more often than not. But I'm not against some meat-toilet action either. And even if I was, his art is so good that I could deal with it.

Reactions: Mizzel
May 15, 2017
I get a bug where the circle thing u need to fill with vibrator or whip gets stuck. Can never complete a scene and earn money to buy korra

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Per Request:
Your are the best so glad someone was able to get this on here. Hope it gets their Patreon some more attention cause this will be a great game fully fleshed out.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Sex-Arcade "THE GAME"... i-in relation to what?..."Sex-Arcade The Movie", based on the classic famous novel series we all love: "Sex-Arcade Chronicles"?
In relation to their art/hentai series they do called Sex-Arcade, found here:

Reactions: Gabaw

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Thanks for this, been looking for this game for a while. Nice tech demo but at this point that's about all it is. A few graphics issues (reuse of the powergirl icons for clothing on Korra, reuse of the "powergirl" label on the sign for Korra's booth, "zebra" customer [literally striped black and white], and a female customer who uses the male model and animations). I love his artwork so can't wait to see what he might include in the future.

May 15, 2017
Your are the best so glad someone was able to get this on here. Hope it gets their Patreon some more attention cause this will be a great game fully fleshed out.
I also hope patreons increase.
I'm kind of hoping that development speed increases, it feels like a long time since the announcement it was in the works, engines and the mechanics take a long time.
But as a consumer, just hope for more, so hopefully with money coming in, he can spend less time on commissions and more time on the game.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
"Every few months I will take a break of 2 months from the development of the game..."

I wonder if it will be anywhere near finished this millennium.

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
Dev Diary by Sabu for release December:

"DEV. DIARY 16 (December)

Hello again, friends, to the last Dev Diary… for 2017! We’ve got a few big additions this month. The first - and largest difference now - is the fact that you now have an inventory! Of course, you start out empty, but soon you’ll find yourself with items, gifts and documents to play around with. We plan on putting in more item types as well, later on down the line.

After we got the dialog system beefed up, there’s also the implementation of new systems into the dialog trees; quests, bigger trees, and more dialog between the Matron and the player. As these are our first steps into the dialog tree system, many things will be subject to change and a sleeker, smoother system that we can make use of is going to be implemented later.

This new system is expected to eat up an entire half-month of work, but in the long term it will save more time and allow the implementation of new character dialogs faster; better for us overall!

Another new mechanic implemented this month is the inventory being integrated to the dialog system, allowing you to give (and receive) items. Documents will let you read documents, too, and there’s the new SA 101 which will allow players to explore a little more about the lore of the Sex Arcade.

Items are - like in the booths - a click and drag affair to let you give them to the NPCs, although in the example given the Matron just gave you the stuff, so you can’t give it back (you want to be grateful, no?).

In addition to the Matron, we have a new room and NPC: the Shop and Lily the Shopkeeper! She’s the reason the booths are locked again; you got to talk to her and complete a few quests before you’re able to access the booths (and Lily’s shop!). And once you’ve gotten that done, you’ll get a new quest as well.This represents our first field-test of the beefed up dialog system, and you’ll see more improvements will happen further down the line!

Once Power Girl’s booth has been unlocked, you’ll find that she’s quite lonely; no toys and no gags or costumes are around. Customers will still come, and in another new feature you can actually skip clients (though they may come back for a second go), because we haven’t implemented filtering out items that you don’t have just yet.

Hitting space in the booth area will once again reveal the cheat codes available to you, so to make your lives easier (and to help you test the game more!) you can use cheat codes to unlock stuff quicker.

Going back to the shop, you’ll find there’s a new section for the shop; booth upgrades for both Power Girl and Korra (who will be unlockable later). Each booth upgrade will add more stuff to use in the booths. Upgrades in general will be implemented later, and have a more general effect rather than being specific to a booth.

Overall, there’s a lot more being added around the game, not just in the booth itself, and we’ve been having a lot of fun working on it, and hope you are all having that same fun with the new features! We plan to continue working on that area of the game, such as Power Girl’s ‘off duty’ room to let you talk with her, as well as other aspects of the game.

So once again, we hope you enjoy the latest build of the game, and thank you for all your support in 2017! It’s really great to see how much the game has grown over this year, and we wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays as we close off!"

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
may want to add to the tag female protagonist

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
pease note to specify if it is a patreon version or public take my example for girls in the big city pr xmas version ie ninja and birds version

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes