Others - Abandoned - Sex-Arcade: The Game [v0.2.4] [Sabugames]

1. 3.00 star(s)

AlterVermilion

Officially, with this game I inaugurate the section "F95 Proyect" or "Delete the hundreds of accumulated games from F95checker", because they have been accumulating and this is already unsustainable, to the level that sometimes even the program crashes when I refresh.

After this off-topic but necessary introduction, let's talk about "Sex-Arcade: The Game".
    It is basically the attempt to fulfill the promise of the game that all Sabudenego fans dreamed of, and that unfortunately we will continue to dream of forever.
    Add to that the cheek of the author, literally this has been abandoned for 4 years and his Patreon still brings him 1k dollars a month. I also would like to take 1k dollars without doing anything.

Commenting on the game as such, it's wasted potential.
    The mechanics are very simple, you just have to help the heroines in their "job" of sexually satisfying customers with a simple mini-game.
    From there, the rest is embelished with different sandbox elements that don't quite work. Basically what's there isn't bad, but it's boring. In 60 minutes (at most, I like to take it easy) you're done with this abandoned project.

On the positive side, we have the art. He is a genius, at least up to a certain point, because then he went crazy and started doing the drawing he does now for a couple or three years. Money, how nice is money.

In short, 3 stars for an unfinished project with a lot of potential that will never live up to expectations.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

BansheeHand

I can summarize my review in one word: "Overkill"

At its core, this game is nothing but a minigame worth five minutes of your time. It is fast-paced and difficult to master, and it cannot be quickly replayed. Yet, someone has gone through the trouble of building a whole world around it. The game pours walls after walls of badly spelled text over the screen to create a backstory where none is required.

The "Princess Pack" quest was categorically goofy. The game wants to establish a scenario where Cathy is unable to adequately explain an overly complex situation, but in reality, it was a very simple situation. Cathy said Snow White was "new" and then justified it by saying "1.5 years out of 10 years of service counts as new". Well, it doesn't. "New" means wholly inexperienced. She also says "if I warned you, you wouldn't believe me". Yes, I would. In fact, I expected no less.

Game drawings are high-quality, but low-resolution.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

PimpDadd

I love the concept, the artwork, and this ridiculous universe. But there's not enough of it. I just want more of everything. There's not enough here yet.

I've been a fan of this guy's art for a while, and even back in the day I yearned for someone to make a game out of his "universe". Lo and behold the dude went and did it himself.

It's not exactly how I would have done it, the story made some odd choices: eg. they're basically kidnapped and made into sex slaves, but after managing their booth you're tasked with making them comfortable and getting them to like you -- that seems like a weird shift. Why can't I punish Power Girl for not submitting or answering my questions after the shift?

Still, the art carries this game for me. If he adds more positions, more girls, more unique scenarios.... just more of what he's already doing in general... then this will be one of my favorites for sure.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Canfoderiskii

Love the graphics, the animation, and the cyber style, so cool;
    How the game is played is very interesting.

This game has great potential, although there a few shortcomings for now:
    - The storyline is too short;
    - The count of interactable NPCs is little;
    - Kinky play stuff could be more various;
    - Need more explorable area;
  5. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

The artwork is great because, Sabu, of course it is but the progress of this game, again Sabu, is atrocious. It's fun for a quick play through once but if you come back a year later you won't have missed much.
    Play it once, hop over to his Hentai Foundry page for more, then move on. The art is too good to call it a bad game but the game is too bad and the progress so silly it can't be a good game either.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

t727

Perhaps a bit too harsh to rate this 2/5, I'll try to explain why but let's begin with the good.

The working girl(you) is drawn well.
    The concept is nice.
    The few images* currently in the game is well drawn
    The animations are fluid but doesn't reflect the customer(all are male or invisible even tho' the customer is female)

Now for the less good
    There's too little content at the moment
    The issues with the animations stated above
    Even this short "demo" can't be completed because one NPC is missing (Sarah)
    The drawing of the booth girl and the short BJ-minigame girl aren't the same.

Conclusion
    I especially looked forward to the alien content but was disappointed to see there were none... So if more content is added to fill the premise of the game on a regular basis I'll re-rate this game.

* More from the same artist Sabu

Rating based on: v0.2.1
  7. 5.00 star(s)

The Asmodeus

Really liked the smooth animations , story and places . But i really would appreciate to be able to control the sex scenes speeds and cumming inside option by customers . Also the blowjob having option of deepthroating , with speed selections would be amazing as well . Overall , this game is very promising . I hope the Machine in the Main Character's room to be available soon , with new girls added in the game ^.^ Keep up the *Great* work sir .
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Johan Smitz

well made but not much to do so far, but hate developing cause as u play one forgets that content might be missing and u wait for next event, eventually u realise after a while there is no more yet... annoying feeling XD
  9. 1.00 star(s)

BigMike240

The game has some of the best art work I've ever seen, and storywise it has a unique story gimmick, and the game mechanics are decent as well. Unfortunately the game is pretty bare bones, I've played demos with more content. The only girl available is Power Girl, but all the scenes are repetitive, and virtually all play out the same, you can unlock a few different costume or sex toys, but other than color really all the same, plus the game has been out awhile like a year in half, sorry I had high hopes for this one but it just never seemed to get off the ground.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

TazzDingo

I played v0.1.7 and there is not too much content. I could only upgrade the Powergirl booth and that was about it. However that was already highly enjoyable.

The game will probably become very grindy, but it's grinding that is fun. You don't earn money by playing dumb minigames but instead you do by actually seeing adult scenes.

High recommendations and I'll take this over incest novels with Honey Select renders any day. Looking forward to next releases.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Takoto Ama

Quick review:

Love games that put you in the driver's seat as a rapey male dom, and this is one of them. I loved the whole sex-arcade idea the minute I read the concept below one of Sabu's HF pieces, and now it's a voiced, animated game! It's in pre-alpha right now so there's basically no content, but I like Sabu's worldbuilding and the sex minigame works well. I just hope that the content comes and he isn't tempted to pad the game with too much grind.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Quladi

I have always liked Sabugames art and his/her Sex-Arcade picture series and now I discover that he/she is making a game out of it. ;) So I can't wait for most of the character they have made to get into the game.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

generation_y

This game has real potential. It comes all from pretty original work by Sabu which revolves around superheroine/game/film characters. It is certainly not the stupid, generic blender-render-family-fucker-never-finished-bullshit which is out there like a lot. And from his patreon profile it looks like he is on it for the long run.

The game design (realized with gamemaker) leaves a lot of space for different future minigames, stories and upgrades. The creator gives full dev reports with all new and planned stuff plus rewards from his general comic work.
    Not only his comic style but all animations and the general amount of detail in the current build is better than anything I have seen yet in here.

Right now it is in pre-alpha state and the game mechanics are very limited. But if he is going to put in what he's been saying, there will be a bigger, comic-driven story in which the whole arcade idea is implemented.

If this gets to a final release (this review is at Version 0.0.8) it will be a pretty unique game out there so considere to support Sabu games on patreon.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Charlicoincoin

The game has potential, there is a careful work on drawing details of the body of the woman, the interactive aspect of the use of objects is positive. This is only a draft, I have played with the woman chained and fucked in missionary.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

rhev

For version 0.0.7 I would have liked to see a little more content. But what there is looks really good. Seems like a good 'commit lewd acts to unlock more lewd acts' type progression game. The art is well done and while there could be a little more back story or explanation, it's really hard to judge with such an early build what may or may not happen in the future. But I think this one bears keeping an eye on and I hope it doesn't get abandoned.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

whotheff

Too early to give opinin, so instead I'll point the obvious:
    nice graphics (drawn). Inovative (atleast is not the typical son-mom-sis game). If there is also life outside the sex booths, meeting people, conversing etc. it will be much better. Lacks sound for now. Keep in mind it has only two girls and that's it. v. 0.0.7