3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Hey does anybody know what the actual requirements for this game are? I'm trying to port it over to Mac OSX but I just get a blank screen.

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
The game is in serious pre-alpha, a lot is planned, almost nothing of it is implemented yet.

1. According to the patreon FAQ Sabu plannes to have creampie stuff - it is just not done yet, be patient.
2. The towel is to clean toys up - not fully implemented yet
3. The game is done with gamemaker studio. I have no idea about that software and how it compiles the .exe file. It has ofc to be compiled for Mac seperatly and right now that does not seem to be priority to the devs. From what I saw on the YoYo gamemaker dev page you have to licence Mac capability additionally - so there is a good chance it will never be done for Mac.

This is honest half-knowledge so don't burn me at the stake if it ain't happening!

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
Last update was 16th december 2017, next will be 18th Jan 2018.
This is the patreon statement by sabu from earlier this week:

"I plan on working on these aspects of the game:

1 - Add first “Subject quarters” Powergirl Room.
* I want to keep working on expanding the NPCs and quests system, next on the list is interacting with the subjects itself.

2 - Implement “Quest Log” system.
* With more quests and NPCs, a quest log system will be necessary so the player can keep track of the progress.

3 - Create Player/Powergirl dialogue tree.
* I need to create the actual dialogue that the player will have with Powergirl.

4 - Finish implementing the “upgrade” system on the store.
* Need to finish implementing the upgrade system in the store, probably gonna link it somehow to the dialogues with subject powergirl."

So it seems it will be more of a general engine/system update to save time later on for faster progress.

May 15, 2017
Last update was 16th december 2017, next will be 18th Jan 2018.
This is the patreon statement by sabu from earlier this week:

"I plan on working on these aspects of the game:

1 - Add first “Subject quarters” Powergirl Room.
* I want to keep working on expanding the NPCs and quests system, next on the list is interacting with the subjects itself.

2 - Implement “Quest Log” system.
* With more quests and NPCs, a quest log system will be necessary so the player can keep track of the progress.

3 - Create Player/Powergirl dialogue tree.
* I need to create the actual dialogue that the player will have with Powergirl.

4 - Finish implementing the “upgrade” system on the store.
* Need to finish implementing the upgrade system in the store, probably gonna link it somehow to the dialogues with subject powergirl."

So it seems it will be more of a general engine/system update to save time later on for faster progress.
Are you sure there's an update?
I read his patron update as well, only the picture says Jan 18 which could just mean January 2018.
That post also only talks about what he is working on.
When he titles it "schedule" do you think that means a release?

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
yeah, think you could be right about the date (actually didn't think of that, because why include the year? - should be obvious, right? We all know what year it is, right?)

But he keeps an update log google doc and it is currently saying this:
Update Log Ver. 0.0.9
- Jan 2018 -
* Fixed “Korra Booth Access” error.
* Fixed text size for readable in game documents.
* Adjusted the documents viewing system so that it can be used for other in game text files.
* Fixed Bug where the player receives only 500 credits for the “700 credits ticket”.
* Pause screen now works on more rooms.
* Add option to delete save file in debug codes.
* Add credits and influence counter to the hud.
* Add visual effect for when the player receives credits.
* Add fully functional Quest log system.
* Drew two new concept arts for the Acquisitions Rep Npc.
* Did the first 3D background for the game, The Subject Room.
* Did the first Powergirl Cell artwork.
* Did 4 associate patrons avatars.
So, unclear when in January but in January there will be a new release (0.0.9). Since the month is half way through it'll be sooner than later.
But don't expect giant steps here, like a new booth, different toys or entirely new gameplay.

Still I think the dude puts some good work into it, building stuff up from the beginning for easier, faster progress later - !

May 15, 2017
yeah, think you could be right about the date (actually didn't think of that, because why include the year? - should be obvious, right? We all know what year it is, right?)

But he keeps an update log google doc and it is currently saying this:

So, unclear when in January but in January there will be a new release (0.0.9). Since the month is half way through it'll be sooner than later.
But don't expect giant steps here, like a new booth, different toys or entirely new gameplay.

Still I think the dude puts some good work into it, building stuff up from the beginning for easier, faster progress later - !
Of course! Yeah there are some great select artist who do great work yet get ok support and I plan donating some when I have a chance to do so.

Yeah, like they say can't rush quality. So agrivating sometimes but that's how it is haha

Reactions: generation_y

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
SexArcade - The Game
Pre-Alpha 0.0.9 - Release 17 Jan 2018
sample_images.jpg

Patreon Version 1€+ tier:
Zippshare:

ChangeLog:
* [bug] Fixed “Korra Booth Access” erro.
* [correction] Changed text size for readable in game documents. (1)
* [correction] Adjusted documents viewing system so that it can be used for other text files.
* [bug] Fixed Bug where the player receives only 500 credits for the “700 credits ticket”.
* [implement] Pause screen now works on more rooms.
* [implement] Add option to delete save file in debug codes. (1)
* [implement] Add credits and influence counter to the hud. (1)
* [implement] Add visual effect for when the player receives credits. (1)
* [new system] Add fully functional Quest log system. (1)
* [new artwork] Did two new concept arts for the Acquisitions Rep Npc. (1)
* [new artwork] Did the first 3D background for the game, The Subject Room. (1) (2) (3) (4)
* [new artwork] Did the first Powergirl Cell artwork. (1)
* [new artwork] Did 4 associate patrons avatars. (1)
* [bug] Fixed bug in Korra booth where client texture loads wrong. (1)

DevDiary Video:

Considere a Patreon Support!

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes