Noone1e32

May 17, 2020
What this thing do and how to activate it?
(you can find it in upper teleport after completing the game)
2.png

(UPD: after blindly spamming options in it, i figured out what it just resets boss spawns)

tasta13

Apr 7, 2020
how do you get the fairy queen
you need 5 fairies and if you go to the square statue next to the start area you can exchange them for a big fairy, and I think you can have 5 big fairies at most

without any translation, the game is so hard to understand.
Someone posted a cheat file before, if you use it it also includes the translation for the whole game

100Goya

Oct 15, 2021
Legit stuck here. Fought my way past a bug nest, and towards a bunch of upwards platforms that lead to nowhere so far as I can tell.

Went down below the bug nest instead and found....another locked door that I cannot open. Activated the teleporter already.

What the heck am I missing? All I see are two barriers that I cannot blast apart and cannot open? Where do I go???
I was stuck too for a while until I realized that the door downstairs opens by pressing the button/statue thats in the room before the giant bug nest. Its in the bottom of that room, you can see where its at by going to the barrier.

Gnomeking67

Aug 11, 2023
how do you get to the miniboss of the second area, basically before u meet these bosses, u see a portal with red vines around the crystal

unkown231

Sep 24, 2018
since no one answered I am going to ask again (note: I didn't ask the first time some one else did but they weren't answered) how dafuq do you get the last door in the mansion (second area after the first boss) is it in the fucking maze please no, i found 2 statues in the mansion but there is still one remaining and I am going fucking mad I think I found 4 orbs? can't read japanese -_-

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes