elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Gosh, another Setalia tread?
I am obliged to be here clarifying doubts as the biggest self-proclaimed fan of uzurazanac.

darkfwol

Feb 17, 2020
Completely stuck on the haunted mansion, I went inside, got 2 medals and put into 2 of the statues, however there is a third medal i need that I cannot find for the life of me. I explored the mansion completely so I believe I might have missed one in the area before hand, any ideas where that might be?

OneSpoopyBoi

Jul 17, 2020
Completely stuck on the haunted mansion, I went inside, got 2 medals and put into 2 of the statues, however there is a third medal i need that I cannot find for the life of me. I explored the mansion completely so I believe I might have missed one in the area before hand, any ideas where that might be?
There should be a total of 3 medals in the hide and seek maze somewhere.

darkfwol

Feb 17, 2020
so like the person who shows the map said for the left maze doors the second maze medal is all right after the first middle
Ok so after some quick googling and finding the answer on another forum, if you enter the doors to the maze as 2-3-2-1 you will get a second medal that isn't just the one that is full rights

Last edited:

Muzzmirage

Jan 14, 2024
In the area on the left of the first teleportation point.
View attachment 3242831
For anyone else who later stumble in this reply.
Could you be more specific? All I can find over there is the hidden treasure chest (only had money), a statue that wants a medal I don't have, and another barrier.

Edit: I solved it!
For those who had my issue: you know that dead-end up above the bug nest? With the platform you can't actually stand on? If you suspected it was a return path for later in the game, your knowledge of metroidvanias had misled you. Turns out, that platform breaks from all established rules not once, but twice! It's destructible! Shoot it, boxes will fall, climb up and follow the path to a medal. Use that to activate the statue and progress the game.

This is good game design :)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes