Quirky

Aug 24, 2017
Full save , I cheated money at the end to get all upgrades but otherwise all was done legit

Save goes to "...\AppData\Local\Setaria"

Last edited:
Reactions: SirSchlongSlinger

Goldias

May 18, 2022
my problem with this game is , game pad mode on -> me after connecting my game pad "why i cant move" , i've had enough playing armbless without controller and its killing me, not this game too, Any solution ?

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
can we have an option to turn off futa please?
We're very sorry that you do not like Futa, now please go to a non-futa game or I'll go stalking every game that has no futa and begin obnoxiously asking for futa options.

Can we please get a working save file? The one provided is only code.
The saves in this game are only code. Go to your own save, open it, and paste.

Cureblaze00

Dec 18, 2020
If you like this game, you guys should play lutellaria too. This dev don't miss, all his games so far have been amazing and he's working on a third title we can probably expect late next year.
Good luck to him. Just let me know when he's not doing anything horror themed. The mansion area in this game kinda ended my play through. Not because i couldn't figure it out but this was the one game that actually got me to pussy out on before finishing.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Does this game also go into eldritch cronenburg designs late game? I really wasn't into the switch up in their more recent game.

Apr 8, 2019
Good luck to him. Just let me know when he's not doing anything horror themed. The mansion area in this game kinda ended my play through. Not because i couldn't figure it out but this was the one game that actually got me to pussy out on before finishing.
Fair, I get the body horror theme isn't for everybody. If it means anything Lutellaria has way less enemies like that, the majority are human while three of them are more monstrous, although two are pretty much just monster girls that still have human upper-halfs.

If you want to know which is the scary one and wish to avoid it, here's a hint. Don't smack the enemies identified as Cleaners outside of the hub area and area 1. They're not Cleaners.

Does this game also go into eldritch cronenburg designs late game? I really wasn't into the switch up in their more recent game.
There's only like three eldritch-esque monsters in Lutellaria that can fuck the PC, the rest are human. There's uh, more of those compared to humanoid enemies in Setaria.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes