• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Abandoned Sera & Noel ~ Whereabouts of the Captive Princess ~ [Apple software]

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone have the MTL version of the game? The MEGA link in the front page expired/doesn't work anymore

May 22, 2020
mexadotshhashtaggr00in0pxupmhashtagGame-RJ287158-v3.0.rar here you go I just finished the game it's working perfectly. I kinda wanted some scenes with that fat cubby girl tho lol.

Reactions: thefisto69

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
how to get the mtl to work? i cant download this guys tool so i jsut want the MTL that was provided. it only contains actors.json in it. still shows in japanese

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
any chance of getting the mega link fixed? or getting any other working link?

May 22, 2020
I used mtool to translate the stuff and the translation was pretty good too too bad I got the 2nd ending but good thing is that everything is included in the gallery just type 2020.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Not a fan of MTL. Finishing up my current project and moving on to a next translation (btw, I usually use the word "translation" to mean either an actual professional dev-supported translation, or a fan-translation, as compared to MTLs and partials).

Are you all interested in having this fully translated, or are you satisfied with an MTL?
If everyone's fine with the MTL, I'll move onto another game.

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
For who interesting to play this game you can download v.3.0 at here , and for the translation you can use this tool F95 .
zths tool is the best for MTL for all game it easy to use.
I abandoned this thread because my translate file is gone and this game can't be translate with T++ I prefer you to use zths tool for MTL this game by yourself.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
For who interesting to play this game you can download v.3.0 at here , and for the translation you can use this tool F95 .
I abandoned this thread because my translate file is gone and this game can't be translate with T++ I prefer you to use zths tool for MTL this game by yourself.
Unfortunately this tool is plagued with virus detection by windows defender,and even if you put it in exceptions it is regularly re-flagged and you have to fight with defender.
Plus there is very limited bandwitch for free users (not a complaint) and this tool is victim of his success,making it hard tu use the tool for free users.

So if someone want to translate this game i'm all for it :)

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks, but as I said earlier, I'm not really a fan of MTL, which is why I translate manually.

In fact, T++ is decent enough to make MTLs, as long as you know what you're doing (e.g. don't create bugs by auto-translating and overwriting things like the "Common Events", "Scripts", "Animations", and other maps that involve sensitive code). I'm actually doing a test translation of this game using T++ and it looks fine so far with a manual translation.

Currently, my only problem is that one of the plugins (an original script by the devs it seems) is preventing me from changing the character names in menus and battle screen (both via RPGMaker MV and in T++) ... I was sure I bypassed it earlier somehow, but for the life of me, I'm stuck.

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Unfortunately this tool is plagued with virus detection by windows defender,and even if you put it in exceptions it is regularly re-flagged and you have to fight with defender.
Plus there is very limited bandwitch for free users (not a complaint) and this tool is victim of his success,making it hard tu use the tool for free users.

So if someone want to translate this game i'm all for it :)
yea im with you man, its an absolute pain in the ass to run that program and i dont wanna have to turn off defender just to run it. hoping someone translate it, it kinda sucks he came in here and talked his program up cuz i feel like it killed it for any chance to get a mtl without a tool like his to use lol

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Not a fan of MTL. Finishing up my current project and moving on to a next translation (btw, I usually use the word "translation" to mean either an actual professional dev-supported translation, or a fan-translation, as compared to MTLs and partials).

Are you all interested in having this fully translated, or are you satisfied with an MTL?
If everyone's fine with the MTL, I'll move onto another game.
I for one would like a proper translation for this game. Corruption type games like this one are enhanced a lot by dialogue, and MTL just doesn't do that. If you can take the time to make a proper fan-translation I would appreciate it a lot.

Reactions: penitentBOI

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks, but as I said earlier, I'm not really a fan of MTL, which is why I translate manually.

In fact, T++ is decent enough to make MTLs, as long as you know what you're doing (e.g. don't create bugs by auto-translating and overwriting things like the "Common Events", "Scripts", "Animations", and other maps that involve sensitive code). I'm actually doing a test translation of this game using T++ and it looks fine so far with a manual translation.

Currently, my only problem is that one of the plugins (an original script by the devs it seems) is preventing me from changing the character names in menus and battle screen (both via RPGMaker MV and in T++) ... I was sure I bypassed it earlier somehow, but for the life of me, I'm stuck.
This game people will like a lot if it in post at game section with manual translate. btw this game is not friendly to translate there are many texts that you can't change so I give up :(