• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Abandoned Sera & Noel ~ Whereabouts of the Captive Princess ~ [Apple software]

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
Yep most of games use TT+ or other to translated. It translate directly in game files that will make some bugs and crash, but zths tool not translate directly in game it like interface MTL that not make any bugs at all. His tools are the best I have tried.
Okay that's good to know. Do you still have the raw game with the latest updates? If so, could you share it with us? If you dont want to, then thats ok. You have helped me alot

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
i hope someone will translate this game manually, although it plays very well with MTL
Download zths translation tool, it does a very good job of translating games without creating game breaking errors. Also, its extremly easy to use, like retard level easy to use.

AlexVN

Jun 28, 2018
Download zths translation tool, it does a very good job of translating games without creating game breaking errors. Also, its extremly easy to use, like retard level easy to use.
ok thanks, and i didn't ask how to translate, use your words carefully pls

Last edited:

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
Estelle can you link us the raw game with nopy? I have been trying to find a raw to download for free, but every site offers a download that has suspiciously more mb then it should have. Also, the mega link have stopped working.

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
Estelle can you link us the raw game with nopy? I have been trying to find a raw to download for free, but every site offers a download that has suspiciously more mb then it should have. Also, the mega link have stopped working.
Omg what happen with my mega acc maybe because I download not copyright anime, damn so sad. I have deleted original game on my pc so this game are gone sorry for that. You should ask someone in this thread maybe some one keeps this game.