RPGM Completed Abandoned Sera & Noel ~ Whereabouts of the Captive Princess ~ [Apple software]

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
RJ287158_img_main.jpg
The land of peace "Grandor"
is inherited from the king who reigned for decades to his only daughter, the princess.​

Around that time, it was sealed for a long time, the curse of the Demon King was released, and it was revived again.
However, the magical power of the Demon King has not been restored, and in order to maintain the complete resurrection and magical power, the "princess" who has the blood of the king is targeted, and the
desperate fighting by the main characters Sera who belong to the Guard is also empty, and it becomes the Demon King The princess is kidnapped.
After that, a princess recapture team was formed, and
the journey to rescue the princess by the main character Sera and the junior Noel , led by the senior lewd father, is about to begin.

Thread Updated: 2021-22-1
Developer: Apple software
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.0
Language: English (MTL)

Translator note : This is full MTL and I don't play it yet. This is a great game with sex battle and voice cut in. Also this game is hard to edit there are many codes is look like normal texts then I must leave some JP texts for not break the game, enemy names and some skills must leave at be because they links with animation. There are quests track and pop up text of npc that I don't know where they are to edit. I look it all JS files and not found so if someone help with this It's very helpful.

ps. here major parts that can't translate
. 1610817353951.jpg 1610817311278.jpg

English is not my language sorry far bad ENG.
- Big thank for who tested this game if there are some errors bugs or something broken pls report me : D

Abandoned
Here file game for ver 3.0
As for the translation, Nope lol this game is hard to translate I gave up sorry guys.
For who want MTL by your self I recommend use this tool F95

RJ287158_img_smp1.jpg RJ287158_img_smp2.jpg RJ287158_img_smp3.jpg RJ287158_img_smp4.jpg RJ287158_img_smp5.jpg RJ287158_img_smp6.jpg RJ287158_img_smp7.jpg RJ287158_img_smp8.jpg

Last edited:

Kro147

Jul 24, 2017
found some bugs:
1. Can't repair the armor of the girls(tried the blacksmith and the repair armor item)
2. The aphrodisiac doesn't work on the redhead girl(noel)

Those are the bugs i found, they're not gamebreaking, but there is a scene that requires the armor.

And thanks for the translation.

Reactions: estelle18

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
found some bugs:
1. Can't repair the armor of the girls(tried the blacksmith and the repair armor item)
2. The aphrodisiac doesn't work on the redhead girl(noel)

Those are the bugs i found, they're not gamebreaking, but there is a scene that requires the armor.

And thanks for the translation.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-xp-vx-vxace-wolfrpg-cheat-fullauto-translate-tool.54117
My tool can do almost full MTL and dosen't add more bugs...With one click(almost)...

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
So I must download orginal japanese version and use this tool, because If I using it in this version will not fix the problems with armor?
You can mix texts, if the source language is not English, then all English will not be translated (ignored).

But the Bug Brought by other MTL, will keep Exist.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Ok, but this tool can fix problem with armor or not?
If you're using the MTL version with the tool, the problem will keep.
If you're using the jap version with the tool, and armor problem dose not Exist in jap version, there will no problems with armor.

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
Hey estelle18 thank you very much for translation, but you can fix the problems in game too?
Yep Thanks a lot for test :D I don't have much time but I will keep fixing it.

Edit1: OMG It took me a long time to find. damn this game is so hard to edited. I must leave JP name of main character because It link with code,
even character name can't translate :cry: Therefore, games that have been played before with ENG name It's completed broke. So only way to fix this must play new game with my fixed that I will update soon. Sorry for that bugs this game is very hard to edit and this game can't auto translate without manual check for code it's look like simple texts.

Last edited:

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
You can mix texts, if the source language is not English, then all English will not be translated (ignored).

But the Bug Brought by other MTL, will keep Exist.
This only game can't do like that. There are many JP names must not translated because they link with animation and codes. You have to look for SUS name that might be code or maybe not this is so hard and took a lot of time that I already did it, and thanks for the program I will use your program to find the texts that I cant translate.

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This only game can't do like that. There are many JP names must not translated because they link with animation and codes. You have to look for SUS name that might be code or maybe not this is so hard and took a lot of time that I already did it, and thanks for the program I will use your program to find the texts that I cant translate.
No my tool can translate it includes character name without problems.
The tool not work like usual way.

• Red Heart

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
No my tool can translate it includes character name without problems.
The tool not work like usual way.
OMGGGG I already tried your tool It is holy awesome. At first I thought your tool will translated game by directly like T++
Now with your tool I can play many JP rpgm games without wasting time for MTL by myself. It's like a dream thank a lot man :love:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
OMGGGG I already tried your tool It is holy awesome. At first I thought your tool will translated game by directly like T++
Now with your tool I can play many JP rpgm games without wasting time for MTL by myself. It's like a dream thank a lot man :love:
I want to play a game that I can't read, I just want to play it, I don't want to tweak the bugs.
I also want to cheat, to have the smoothest experience possible, without the effort to read the code or stop to find ways to cheat.

That's what I'm working for, make it as simple as possible.
So I keep towards this goal, and now it is quite polished.

No need to worry about bugs or anything, just play, nothing else.

Arinexxe

Aug 4, 2018
Hey estelle18 thank you for your work but i can't open attach files above "Mega link"

Edit 1- I uploaded the file and the names only change when I click "x", when they speak they are in English, I don't know if this is ok or not. There is still a problem with the armor, it doesn't repair or upgrade, I play on a new save but I don't know if I should delete the old ones or if they can stay.

Last edited:

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
Hey estelle18 thank you for your work but i can't open attach files above "Mega link"

Edit 1- I uploaded the file and the names only change when I click "x", when they speak they are in English, I don't know if this is ok or not. There is still a problem with the armor, it doesn't repair or upgrade, I play on a new save but I don't know if I should delete the old ones or if they can stay.
Only way is start new game and you can keep old saved. I recommend use zths tool, his tool is amazing you can play whole game with no problem and all translated to English. There are backup file in www folder just copy all folder in backup and paste overwrite in www folder of game. This will be restored game to original JP.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
slighty dissapointed, no more scenes for the nun, she is the hottest one imo. and no scenes at all for the "fat girl", she is not fat at all haha. i was left hoping for more, hope they update it =(

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
A way to fix at least the armor fixing kit would be to fix the common event that the item uses. It was translated but it made it not work. Just change the plugin command to
APの増減(使用者) 100
And for the destruction kit change the command to
APの増減(使用者) -100
You would have to change each blacksmith event to fix it so I wouldn't bother. But if you want to, for Sera's armor upgrade
最大APの増減 セラ 5
AP全回復 セラ
And for Noel
最大APの増減 ノエル 5
AP全回復 ノエル