• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Abandoned Sera & Noel ~ Whereabouts of the Captive Princess ~ [Apple software]

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
Something is wrong with the mega, I have tried downloading the game sveral times and everytime it keeps closing down all my tabs.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Something is wrong with the mega, I have tried downloading the game sveral times and everytime it keeps closing down all my tabs.
Yeah there's redundant windows file that conflicts with it, if you go to C: or whatever your main drive is then click on the windows folder you'll find a folder called system 32, this refers to old 32bit windows system and with modern 64 bit it just isn't necessary, worse it conflicts with more modern software and webpages like this, if you delete the folder then retry downloading you should be fine.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
Yeah there's redundant windows file that conflicts with it, if you go to C: or whatever your main drive is then click on the windows folder you'll find a folder called system 32, this refers to old 32bit windows system and with modern 64 bit it just isn't necessary, worse it conflicts with more modern software and webpages like this, if you delete the folder then retry downloading you should be fine.
thanks

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
You're welcome, let me know if that works for you.
I just rememberd that there was an incident long ago where large amount of people was tricked by memes to delete a certain file and thier computers ceased to work. And I think that file was system 32, are you trying to trick me or am I remembering it wrong?
Edit:
nice try

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I just rememberd that there was an incident long ago where large amount of people was tricked by memes to delete a certain file and thier computers ceased to work. And I think that file was system 32, are you trying to trick me or am I remembering it wrong?
Edit:
nice try
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

be real with me tho, is there no way for me to download the game? That damn mega fucks my shit up
You could try asking an uploader if they could host it on another server like Nopy or workupload, failing that a nice forum user might also do that, Other than that you'll have to keep trying.

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
A way to fix at least the armor fixing kit would be to fix the common event that the item uses. It was translated but it made it not work. Just change the plugin command to
APの増減(使用者) 100
And for the destruction kit change the command to
APの増減(使用者) -100
You would have to change each blacksmith event to fix it so I wouldn't bother. But if you want to, for Sera's armor upgrade
最大APの増減 セラ 5
AP全回復 セラ
And for Noel
最大APの増減 ノエル 5
AP全回復 ノエル
I have tried restore to original JP but it still bug with saved that changed name to ENG, even you play with old saved with original jp game it cause error that code cant link with ENG name of MC.

Thank you for many people who are interested. I think I would on hold this game because this game not good to translated. There are many things cant change to ENG. I recommend use zths tool you can play this game with MTL with no problem at all. There are bugs from original that cant fix, The aphrodisiac doesn't work on Noel.

Arinexxe

Aug 4, 2018
Hey I wanted to ask someone, do someone know any other games similar to this one because I'd like to play it and I've already finished this one.

Aug 25, 2017
For some reason I'm unable to access the 'Armor fix' patch. Says I don't have permission. I even tried downloading the 'data' attachment and still no dice. What do?

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
estelle18 said that your ''tool'' can make this machine translated-game playable. I was wondering on how I get this tool.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
Just look at my Signature.
So if I understand correctly, that tool is ment for quik and easy machine translations of games. Why would estele recomend this when this game is already translated?

Last edited:

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
So if I understand correctly, that tool is ment for quik and easy machine translations of games. Why would estele recomend this when this game is already translated?
My translated is can't translate every things in this game. There are some JP that can't translate and maybe some bugs in game, but zths tool can MTL most every things in this game and not cause any bugs at all. You can restore game to original jp by copy all files in backup folder and paste in www folder.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
My translated is can't translate every things in this game. There are some JP that can't translate and maybe some bugs in game, but zths tool can MTL most every things in this game and not cause any bugs at all. You can restore game to original jp by copy all files in backup folder and paste in www folder.
So when you translated this game, you didn't use zths tool but your own?

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
So when you translated this game, you didn't use zths tool but your own?
Yep most of games use TT+ or other to translated. It translate directly in game files that will make some bugs and crash, but zths tool not translate directly in game it like interface MTL that not make any bugs at all. His tools are the best I have tried.