RPGM Completed Abandoned Sera & Noel ~ Whereabouts of the Captive Princess ~ [Apple software]

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 988473
The land of peace "Grandor"
is inherited from the king who reigned for decades to his only daughter, the princess.​

Around that time, it was sealed for a long time, the curse of the Demon King was released, and it was revived again.
However, the magical power of the Demon King has not been restored, and in order to maintain the complete resurrection and magical power, the "princess" who has the blood of the king is targeted, and the
desperate fighting by the main characters Sera who belong to the Guard is also empty, and it becomes the Demon King The princess is kidnapped.
After that, a princess recapture team was formed, and
the journey to rescue the princess by the main character Sera and the junior Noel , led by the senior lewd father, is about to begin.

Thread Updated: 2021-22-1
Developer: Apple software
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.0
Language: English (MTL)

Translator note : This is full MTL and I don't play it yet. This is a great game with sex battle and voice cut in. Also this game is hard to edit there are many codes is look like normal texts then I must leave some JP texts for not break the game, enemy names and some skills must leave at be because they links with animation. There are quests track and pop up text of npc that I don't know where they are to edit. I look it all JS files and not found so if someone help with this It's very helpful.

ps. here major parts that can't translate
. View attachment 988487 View attachment 988486

English is not my language sorry far bad ENG.
- Big thank for who tested this game if there are some errors bugs or something broken pls report me : D

DOWNLOAD
Fixed repair armor at Attach files down here must apply this patch before starting play game. If you already played before this patch that save completed broke.

View attachment 988491 View attachment 988492 View attachment 988493 View attachment 988494 View attachment 988495 View attachment 988496 View attachment 988497 View attachment 988498
Can you please reupload the mtl translation? MEGA link died some time ago

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Still hoping for a good DMTL for this game
How 'bout no MTL... Make your own damn it, it's not that hard. Look up some resources right on this forum, make it, and don't upload it anywhere in case there's even a long-shot that an actual translator wants to pick it up.

Reactions: Zurvana

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
Why is this abandoned?
What part is abandoned?
The Translation?
Or the game?
Probably the Translation cause the game is finished and the dev is currently working on a new game albeit at a very slow pace it's close to completion

Lemonachos

Oct 1, 2021
Hi everyone, i was about to play the game but i think something went wrong in the upload, i'm gonna try again, but if i can't manage to fix the problem, can someone tell me where Is the gallery of the game? i want to see something at least

galm489

Sep 7, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix the loading image error when you encounter enemies?

Last edited: