• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Yes, the game ends after the orgy. However, Rastedel should get additional, alternative content if Rowan has mustered up enough soldiers to properly conquer it and satisfy the twins. Allegedly this year.
Oh, so we won't stay like idiots while the twins throw away all our efforts to make a relatively peaceful conquest? cool.

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Apologies if this has been discussed but do we know if there are any plans to add an option to skip the prologue? Starting again is always a pain given how much content has to be skipped. The writing's good but experiencing the same thing multiple times always feels tiresome.

I haven't been following the thread very much so I'm not sure if it's been covered or not.

Last edited:

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Apologies if this has been discussed but do we know if there are any plans to add an option to skip the prologue? Starting again is always a pain given how much content has to be skipped. The writing's good but experiencing the same thing multiple times always feels tiresome.

I haven't been following the thread very much so I'm not sure if it's been covered or not.
You can skip the prologue already. That's literally the first question the game asks you when starting a new game: "Would you like to skip the prologue?"

• Hey there
Reactions: Not_A_Horse

DeliSR

Jul 7, 2022
This isn't one of the guys Rowan has sex with, I don't remember if it's the blonde one or the bearded guy?? :unsure:
Who is John?
This event happens with the new week. One of the servants saw Rowan's plans on the table. A random event. There are 2 options. Believe him that he will keep quiet or kill him

And one more question. The choice of the goblin quest
is based on their unification of clans.
1) Help the Prince of Tue-Row
2) Make a deal with Tue-San's assistant (as I understand it, you just don't need to start the Wedding quest)
Only 2 options, or can I still help CheLin or Zii -Zii?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kl1S4

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
2) Make a deal with Tue-San's assistant (as I understand it, you just don't need to start the Wedding quest)
Considering that the last version I played didn't had option 2 I guess that more options like the ones you mentioned can still be added until the end of the arc.

Reactions: DeliSR

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
This event happens with the new week. One of the servants saw Rowan's plans on the table. A random event. There are 2 options. Believe him that he will keep quiet or kill him

The goblin quest isn't finished yet. Supposed to be this year. Already 1/3 time is over.
I expect four outcomes.
Tue-Row dominates Zii-Zii - Solid alliance, best compromis, Rowan gets more allies, comparable to convincing Delane to marry the Orc boss.
Tue-Row marries Tue-San - Have the misstress with intrigue take the reins, comparable to killing the male ors and have the female orc take charge. Jezera will be pleased.
Zii-Zii dominates Tue-Row -Goblins become brutal and war ready, Andras will be pleased, comparable to corrupt Delane to fuck the young new orc leader.
Tue-Row marries Che-Lin - Goblins become peaceful, counter-active to the twins schemes, moraly good Rowan sabotages the twins further, comparable to let Delane escape.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
from what we know of Che-Lin she's not that peaceful, whole plan was started because of her. maybe dagger in back changed her disposition but we don't know yet . i also don't think that tue-san and jezera will get along,

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
from what we know of Che-Lin she's not that peaceful, whole plan was started because of her. maybe dagger in back changed her disposition but we don't know yet . i also don't think that tue-san and jezera will get along,
Che-Lin is the most peacefull option, hence Zii-Zii and Tue-Row got one over her in the first place.
It isn't so much about getting along but sharing the same style of leadership and philosophy. Jezera, Tarish, Patricia and Tue-San are all cunning women who favor cloak and dagger over brute force. This is contrasted with Andras, Batri, Jaque and Zii-Zii who are more pragmatic and rule by might and as it goes.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
tur-rows rise to power was of her making, tue-row himself says that Che-Lin likes rowans for hes intrigue. we haven't seen of her much but i don't think that goblin plotline is similar to orc one nor that is should be. Delina option is worst outcome for rowan, ork storyline wise i dont think same will be true for che-lin.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Tue-Row marries Che-Lin - Goblins become peaceful, counter-active to the twins schemes, moraly good Rowan sabotages the twins further, comparable to let Delane escape.
I really don't picture that marriage happening in my head. I do see one scenario where Tue-Row is killed by Che-Lin "hands" (or even someone else) and after Tue-San takes his place as the original "Bloodline" successor to the throne in a fight against Che-Lin forces to decide which clan takes over the goblin army where you can then let happen without interference or aid one side to gareentee it's victory resulting in sucess\failure to recruit the army based on which side is victorious.

Reactions: Gicoo
4.00 star(s) 160 Votes