Faler89

Jul 31, 2023
It will never be finished. Developers will milk fans until it is profitable or they die of old age. They will invent new minor quests, progress the plot at a sluggish pace, change old game elements, etc. In the best case scenario, the game will be abandoned and the developers will come up with a new project.
Overall, it's being milked to death and is financially suffering because of that.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Overall, it's being milked to death and is financially suffering because of that.
I hope the first part of the trilogy gets finally finished by the end of the year so they start getting more patreons as they move onto part 2.

Blackholt should be a couple of scenes away from completition, and the same can be said about X's and Jezera's arcs (although the more Jez scenes we get, the better, so I won't complain if we get more than a couple)). After that, I don't think there's much else, just finishing Helyana's rework and the fae's.

POP-a-cHERy

Apr 15, 2024
Prologue sex scene between wife Alexia x Red Demon is still the hottest sex scene in the game (especially with the original artwork - his wife Alexia was drawn so beautifully back then). (y)

I kinda miss that original art style. Also I've given up on this game after struggling to play a fixed path. :FacePalm:
Where could we find this old art ?

Reactions: GayLord Jesus

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
anyone knows what are the triggers to get JezeraXCommander scene? does it require something special? i tried all orc leaders path before conquering the city , but that cutscene never occured.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Where could we find this old art ?
Just search up on google something like "Seeds od Chaos gallery" or "Seeds of Chaos CGI" you will find results to places like e-hentai then just
pick a entry with a lower version like 0.3.0 or something before the reworks took place.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
anyone knows what are the triggers to get JezeraXCommander scene? does it require something special? i tried all orc leaders path before conquering the city , but that cutscene never occured.
Andras needs to be happy with you after War Council. Easily accomplished by having a big army, being nice to him, and doing his event chain.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gelu123

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
You can see what is new in the changelog present in the original post (first page).

Edit: But now that I take a look at it it looks kinda incomplete (below is what can be found in the Steam update post).

NEW CONTENT UPDATE
Fresh goblin pussy, get it while it's hot!

NEW ART:
32 CGs (with 92 variants)

NEW SCENES & EVENTS:
One new main story event, the Astarte war council (with two new sex scenes, Andras x Rowan, and Rowan x X'zaratl)
Two new Blackholt Goblin Arc events (with one new sex scene, Rowan & Tue-Row x Zii-Zii)
One new Helayna event (with one new sex scene, Orcs x Helayna)
One new Fae Arc event (with one sex scene with two variant paths, Rowan x Whitescar or Whitescar x Rowan)
One sex scene has been added to the Andras Arc finale (Andras x Rowan)
One sex scene has been added to the Liurial Arc finale (Rowan x Liural & Alexia)
One sex scene added to the Aryzl riddle event (Rowan x Jezera & Arzyl)
A meeting with Alexia has been added to the pre-Astarte battle event, with both low/not-low relationship variants (includes one sex scene, with two more to follow based on Alexia's level of corruption).
If the chaos incursion Rip and Tear has been completed, Ghorza can now be visited prior to the battle of Astarte in the pre-Astarte battle event.
A new Jezera-focused threesome has been added to the Arzyl riddle competition fey event.
Both the Helayna's day off events have been substantially reworked, with one new and one extended sex scene.

REWORKED SCENES:
The Rowan helps Helayna escape event has been edited to bring it in line with the rest of the new Helayna content
You can now fulfil Mission 3 requirements by completing the Blackholt storyline

OTHER:
Bunch of bugs squashed
Whitescar and Heartsong paths have been separated, both are available in Whitescar's room
I saw it, but nothing happen in the game no matter what I do

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kisama33

gintamago

Sep 17, 2018
I played the Dev version so not sure if it's exclusive to that or it's a general bug, but after I finished the goblin's questline at week 55 I got a warning that I still do not have allies. At about week 60 where Astarte battle should begin, nothing happens and the weeks just continue like normal. No game overs or anything, I went to Rastedel at week 65 since I thought it just skipped but you can't acccess post-Astarte content.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I played the Dev version so not sure if it's exclusive to that or it's a general bug, but after I finished the goblin's questline at week 55 I got a warning that I still do not have allies. At about week 60 where Astarte battle should begin, nothing happens and the weeks just continue like normal. No game overs or anything, I went to Rastedel at week 65 since I thought it just skipped but you can't acccess post-Astarte content.
The battle has been moved to week 70.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
How close is the game being finished?
This arc/game? It should be finished during this year or beginning of the next one. The next 2 arcs/games? Who knows, they intend to make them less content heavy to accelerate the process but what that represent in time I really can't tell.

Also is the android version the latest version?
Considering the file have v0.4.04 on its name and that is the latest version available here I think it is.

Adde91

Jul 11, 2017
Started replaying the game for the first time in a long while, and was just wondering, does Rowan have any scenes with Helayna if he doesnt claim her? or is that a necessity?

(I *did* claim her when playing yesterday, but then i got to thinking, since Alexia moved out of the room, for obvious reasons lol)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
What's a Drokk? Some kind of race/species? A slur perhaps? Or was that a proper name? :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes