jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Just wondering, what's the maximum week you can go up to in the current game? There's no more content and no more places to visit in the map and I'm just skipping weeks and going through generic job events for Alexia.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Just wondering, what's the maximum week you can go up to in the current game? There's no more content and no more places to visit in the map and I'm just skipping weeks and going through generic job events for Alexia.
Doubt there is a cap. There likely won't be until they manage to wrap up Rastedel .

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
is this voiced and how frequent are the animated scenes?
No, it's not, if it was you could probably see "voiced" or something like that in the tags on the top of the thread.
Animated scenes are really rare, I actually only remember the one at the start of the game but there may be more for sure, right?

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
No, it's not, if it was you could probably see "voiced" or something like that in the tags on the top of the thread.
Animated scenes are really rare, I actually only remember the one at the start of the game but there may be more for sure, right?
There is animation when Andras fuck Alexia after she becomes his slave.

Aftermath321

May 24, 2020
There is animation when Andras fuck Alexia after she becomes his slave.
There are multiple animated scenes - Andras x Alexia doggy, Andras x Alexia bj, Rowan x Delane anal, Rowan x Delane classic, Rowan x Cla-min's daughter bj, Rowan x Shaya titjob, Andras x Zahira riding. I think these are all. Sadly no animated with Helayna or X'zaratl

EDIT: Rowan x Alexia in the catacombs, Rowan x Alexia 69 + reverse cowgirl, Rowan x Alexia cowgirl, Rowan x Patricia anal, Rowan x Jezera riding, Alexia x Liurial, Rowan x Cla-Min impregnation

Last edited:
Reactions: Pantera1320

sorjs53

Mar 17, 2024
Started replaying the game for the first time in a long while, and was just wondering, does Rowan have any scenes with Helayna if he doesnt claim her? or is that a necessity?

(I *did* claim her when playing yesterday, but then i got to thinking, since Alexia moved out of the room, for obvious reasons lol)
As far as I know, there are no scenes between them if Rowan doesn't claim her. If you don't claim her after the Keep, it's pretty much insinuated that she serves Andras and the soldiers until her escape arc

Reactions: Adde91

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
There are multiple animated scenes - Andras x Alexia doggy, Andras x Alexia bj, Rowan x Delane anal, Rowan x Delane classic, Rowan x Cla-min's daughter bj, Rowan x Shaya titjob, Andras x Zahira riding. I think these are all. Sadly no animated with Helayna or X'zaratl

EDIT: Rowan x Alexia in the catacombs, Rowan x Alexia 69 + reverse cowgirl, Rowan x Alexia cowgirl, Rowan x Patricia anal, Rowan x Jezera riding, Alexia x Liurial
You're forgetting the rough version of the Cla-Min impregnation scene.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rastedel is supposed to get an update this year that gives it a different outcome is Rowan successfully conquers it and pleases the twins.

Kind of agree but rewriting the game at this stage would delay it even further, so just roll with what we have and move on.

Reactions: Pantera1320
4.00 star(s) 160 Votes