Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I disagree. It takes less time to erase and redraw parts of an image than to draw the entire image from scratch.
if you wanted to use it to make a character portrait or sprite then sure, redraw the hands, make sure the clothes respect gravity, and uncross their eyes. That might be faster that drawing the entire image from scratch.

But it cant create any of the CG splash screens which is the primary draw bringing people to play the game, AI can't put out anything close to that. And the amount of work to composite such an image in photoshop from AI generations would be far longer than to just have the artist draw it from scratch. There is a reason that all the AI images posted above were of Alexia just standing there with a neutral extression instead of something like Alexia in a 69 with X’Zaratl while Rowan pounds her ass.

Essentially AI might do an okay job of making these
1714059206631.png 1714059217234.jpeg

But is a long way away from making these
1714059398412.png 1714059430641.png 1714059908756.png 1714059514476.jpeg 1714060045518.jpeg 1714059599546.jpeg

Malagga

Jun 16, 2023
Once again one, or two really, question.

After you have conquered Rastedel for the twins and witnessed the sack of the city with the later festivities at Bloodemeen the game is practically over, right?

There is no new mission or further epilogues afterward, until we get the sequel sometime next year(?).

Related to that, there is no possibility to corrupt Marianne the High Arbitron and highest clerical authority in Rastedel, if I understood things correctly. In the end she is always opposed to us and will be turned to stone by the twins and that new chaos priest.

If yes, then I think it is a bit of a bummer, because it would have been funny to cause her to commit an autogolpe, or self-coup, to rid herself from the rival factions nipping on her heels and causing the fall of Rastedel that way.

All in all, I would say that the Rastedel arc was the part of the game I enjoyed most. Comparatively well written skullduggery and intrigue is an itch that not many games on this site scratch. And to be honest, I think I would love a game from Venus Noire, that would focus on such things.

Reactions: Lavinotinto

Kak_yowin

Mar 16, 2024
Hey guys, I just randomly saw an art from the game featuring a (grey?) non human girl with a huge dick that seems to have something to do with alexia ... And I'm wondering how come I never encountered such a character despite playing the game for a while now any idea?

Last edited:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Here is how a conversation between me and Alexia would go.

Alexia - Ok honey I'm going out on my date with Greyhide and after that we are coming back here.
Me - You're coming back here?
Alexia - That's right. You are so sweet to let me have a hung boyfriend and I know you like watching so get ready for the show of a lifetime baby. And I know we have been talking about starting a family maybe tonight our wish will come true?

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys, I just randomly saw an art from the game featuring a (grey?) non human girl with a huge dick that seems to have something to do with alexia ... And I'm wondering how come I never encountered such a character despite playing the game for a while now any idea?
Share the image here.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Any chance that girl looked like this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If "yes" then her name is Roisin and she never entered the game.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes