• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
does anybody else have an error when accessing the map in the 0.2.18 version? should i delete all the saves from the version 0.2.15?

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
does anybody else have an error when accessing the map in the 0.2.18 version? should i delete all the saves from the version 0.2.15?
I got no error and i didn't delete old saves. I started a new game tough. What is the error you are getting?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I got no error and i didn't delete old saves. I started a new game tough. What is the error you are getting?
gray screen with lines of codes explaining there is an error with a variable called u'*can't recall the name*_map
ignoring the error doesn't work, the game eventually crashes

swordnoob

Jun 2, 2017
Can somebody upload a save with the scenes unlocked? I'm getting an "cannot perform operation because the wildcard path did not resolve to a file" error that I have no idea how to resolve when I use UnRen.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
It is really difficult to open all the scenes because they are RNG based. I played 2 times and i'm still missing scenes. I read that the highest tier patrons get a version of the game where all the scenes are visible.

Reactions: ponyguy

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Like I said, if you just use UnRen, you can force all the scenes to happen. While the RNG-based nature of the scenes is frustrating, I think it also makes sense with the way the game is made.

hydro13

May 22, 2017
they're looking at ways to make sure players can see scenes they want better. But yeah it's bonkers atm. I haven't gotten the goblin family scene in like 5 builds. :/

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They were also talking about increasing the number of weeks so to allow more events to happen.

By the way, can anyone share the newest art update? ( something about dark elves).

Gabuku

Aug 4, 2017
Hey, I've got UnRen and I've messed with it a bit but I'm trying to figure out if just unlocking all the scenes in the Scene Replay screen is possible? Thanks in advance.

Aug 26, 2016
New progress update:

"With the next release not so far away, I thought it would be a good idea to take a look at the roadmap, and give you all some idea of where development will be heading.

Upcoming
- 10 week turn increase
- First Jobs for Alexia (Maid / Librarian)
- Orciad narrative
- Continuation of Helayna's story

Most of this, we have talked about over the past few weeks, so not a lot to add to this really. The Orciad narrative will have four different outcomes, depending on which orc you choose to aid (or if you choose not to help any). Helayna will also be getting more scenes with Rowan, and these will differ depending on whether you claimed her or not.

Near Future
- Map size increase #2 to add Blackholt Woods
- More jobs for Alexia
- Fey Queen narrative
- First race recruitment (Goblins)

In the following updates, we will again be making the map bigger to include the Blackholt Woods, primarily so we can add the game's first race recruitment path. You've heard some rumours about the new prince, Tue-Row, and now you'll have to do what it takes to get him to serve your masters. We'll also be adding more jobs for Alexia, to give you more options with your weekly NPC bonus. And Kassandra's Fey Queen will be making her entrance, giving you the opportunity to learn about the fey, and if you are lucky, have some sexy fun.

On the horizon
- Map size increase #3 to add the final piece of Rosaria
- First town hub (Rastedel)
- Nemesis Mechanic
- Additional narratives
- "Conquering" Rosaria

Once that is done, we'll be finishing off the first realm map, so we can add Rastedel. The town will have locations you can visit, new people to meet, and quests you can pick up. It'll also play a major part in another feature we'll be adding, bringing Rosaria under the twins control. We are also hoping to make "free" Rastedel and "conquered" Rastedel differ to reflect the changes, as well as make other ones to the realm once you have taken it. We'll also be adding the rest of the narratives planned for Rosaria, as well as finally introducing the nemesis mechanic. There'll be one to start, but as development continues, more will be added to throw a spanner in the works of your plans.

Beyond the horizon
- The Frozen Tundra

Once Rosaria is technically "done", we'll be moving on to the Frozen Tundra. I don't want to spoil it too much, and a lot of this is in the planning stages at the moment, but expect to meet the first of Rowan's old hero pals, lots of ogres, and have to deal with the politics of feuding knights, and raiders. Also snow, lots of snow.

So that is it for the roadmap. Hopefully it gives you a good idea of where the game is headed, and includes some stuff that you guys are excited for. We will, of course, continue to add more story and events, more art, up the turn count, balance, add more research paths, and other minor additions like these along the way.

It has taken a while to get here, but things are starting to take off a bit. Here's to a bright future, and a lot more game for you guys to enjoy. :)"

Hey, I've got UnRen and I've messed with it a bit but I'm trying to figure out if just unlocking all the scenes in the Scene Replay screen is possible? Thanks in advance.
Pretty sure the dev hasn't added all the available CG scenes to that gallery yet.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Are you really forced to serve those two demons?
Why can't there be a way around it? Like escaping maybe?
I don't like being my characters being forced to submit to situations that they don't want to.
Disappointed. Got first bad end and won't continue playing.

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes