Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Is there a console command for research?

Edit:
Sorry, "castle.rp" seem to be the research one and seem to work when a week pass. "avatar.mp" seems to be the movement points on the world map.

If there is a cheat for the date that will be swell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far a great game, almost everything is avoidable, a little disappointing that a lot of scenes are black screen, not just sex scenes but some of the locations like the brothel and tavern and random world events.

Last edited:

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys I have the 0.2.15 version of the game, But when I go to the scenes hentai scenes, I appear the dialogue but the rest is black, first play it on my desktop computer and then try it on my laptop, gave me the same error, ¿does anyone know what I should do?.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Hi guys I have the 0.2.15 version of the game, But when I go to the scenes hentai scenes, I appear the dialogue but the rest is black, first play it on my desktop computer and then try it on my laptop, gave me the same error, ¿does anyone know what I should do?.
Some pictures and CGs are not ready.(As they cost money, creators write their game and pay the artists when they have money). If you can see some scenes and have black screen in others, that is working as intended. But if this happens in all scenes, then there is a bug.

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
Some pictures and CGs are not ready.(As they cost money, creators write their game and pay the artists when they have money). If you can see some scenes and have black screen in others, that is working as intended. But if this happens in all scenes, then there is a bug.
Ok,thanks for the help.

Rusuka

May 11, 2017
0.2.16 has been released, but apparently it needed some fixes, since a bugfix 0.2.17 was released a little bit over an hour after the former. It was a bit of a surprise to see it being released today, since he didn't really post anything specific about a release date before.

Reactions: ponyguy
Aug 26, 2016
How long does it typically take for somebody on here to post the latest backer build for the game exactly? Should I come back here in a week or two maybe? Just curious.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
looks like 2.17 is out atleast on svs, but will take awhile to download.

Edit:

tell me if it works, havent tested it yet, so idk if legit 2.17.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Edit:

The game seems to start, etc

OP updated with link. I am not sure about the walkthrough though.

I am working on more mirrors

Reactions: Wugga

hydro13

May 22, 2017

Edit:

Can confirm its 2.17 but it's extremely buggy with old saves so I recommend starting a new game(s).

Reactions: ponyguy

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
How do you manage finances in game
What do you mean? How to get money or how to keep it flowing in?

I'd advise you to first make the tavern; this gives you a steady income that none of the other places give you. Afterwards, make sure to check the dungeon occasionally as you'll be able to sell or ransom prisoners for some gold. If you want to build pretty much everything, you definitely have to get lucky and trigger the random event where some orcs find some loot in the mountains and then keep it for yourself.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes