Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
wow, the patreon reached the second milestone, this means more CGs per month. Also can anyone be kind enough to share 0.2.18 bugfix? I deleted 0.2.17 from my computer because i want to play a bug-free version.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
How do you build a brothel? I don't have any option to built it under workshop and there is no research for it.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Nice game.
Wish the exploration was a bit more. the RNG encounters sucks. I feel its going too fast with the time we get to play in the week. A week is the time you have to complete tasks. Seems each hex may take a day.

I understand the game is just in 0.2XX phase. cant wait to see more!

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Nice game.
Wish the exploration was a bit more. the RNG encounters sucks. I feel its going too fast with the time we get to play in the week. A week is the time you have to complete tasks. Seems each hex may take a day.

I understand the game is just in 0.2XX phase. cant wait to see more!
Use UnRen found to activate the dev menu. It on the lower left of the screen and allows you to activate scenes and add steps to your exploration in case you want to explore things.

Reactions: Goldfish

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
There wiil be seed, for I come offering CG: Fap safely, accidents happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ponyguy

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I finished playing the latest version of the game; the art is good but there are too few CGs, most of the sex scenes are black screens. I know this is because of financial reasons but that is kinda bummer.

The RNG based scenes is really a stupid idea, i don't want to cheat or use an external engine and i'm totally dependant to RNG to see some scenes at the castle. Because of this i missed some scenes and there is no guarantee that i'll get them at the second playthrough.

And the stupidest idea of all times; the game give you the choice of skipping cheating sex (they call it ntr but it is not ntr) but you only skip the cheating scenes belonging to the wife! According to the developers, it is perfectly o.k. for the male to cheat. By the way, there is no decision to skip gay sex scenes which i hate. Well, it seems the devs consider a cheating wife is more offensive than a cheating husband or being fucked from the ass!

Altough i try to support every corruption games out there, this game won't get my support. Maybe in the future if they include more CGs, disable the RNG and give us a way to skip gay sex scenes, i'll think about it.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
I finished playing the latest version of the game; the art is good but there are too few CGs, most of the sex scenes are black screens. I know this is because of financial reasons but that is kinda bummer.

The RNG based scenes is really a stupid idea, i don't want to cheat or use an external engine and i'm totally dependant to RNG to see some scenes at the castle. Because of this i missed some scenes and there is no guarantee that i'll get them at the second playthrough.

And the stupidest idea of all times; the game give you the choice of skipping cheating sex (they call it ntr but it is not ntr) but you only skip the cheating scenes belonging to the wife! According to the developers, it is perfectly o.k. for the male to cheat. By the way, there is no decision to skip gay sex scenes which i hate. Well, it seems the devs consider a cheating wife is more offensive than a cheating husband or being fucked from the ass!

Altough i try to support every corruption games out there, this game won't get my support. Maybe in the future if they include more CGs, disable the RNG and give us a way to skip gay sex scenes, i'll think about it.
u should be able to skip all the male on male stuff by telling him no and and him going to your wife and not saying he convinced you, or did i miss one

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, the cheating scenes can be skipped similarly but that is not my point. The game give you a choice to skip netorare (actually cheating, there is no netorare), then it only skips female scenes (misogyny). And it does not give you a similar choice for gay sex (which there is plenty of, i found 3 in my gameplay.)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yeah, the cheating scenes can be skipped similarly but that is not my point. The game give you a choice to skip netorare (actually cheating, there is no netorare), then it only skips female scenes (misogyny). And it does not give you a similar choice for gay sex (which there is plenty of, i found 3 in my gameplay.)
As you already said the idea is that YOU CAN decided constantly if you want to cheat or have gay scenes. Instead the demon having sex with your wife was out of your control in the first releases.

In fairness I can't see your point, you (as Roland) can avoid all the cheating and gay scenes in the game and the initial block prevents all the cheating scenes out of your control because between others characters.

Aug 26, 2016
You really should be talking about sexism, hypocrisy and double standards rather then misogyny. I see very little in the game's content that indicates a hatred of women in any serious way.

That aside, my main problem with the game so far is that Alexia is something of a hypocrite herself. It is more then possible for her to decide that Rowan committed a great and terrible betrayal for wanting to save one of his friends from being gang-raped just after she(Alexia, obviously)got done licking minotaur dick simply because she was inebriated and not thinking clearly.

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
You really should be talking about sexism, hypocrisy and double standards rather then misogyny. I see very little in the game's content that indicates a hatred of women in any serious way.

That aside, my main problem with the game so far is that Alexia is something of a hypocrite herself. It is more then possible for her to decide that Rowan committed a great and terrible betrayal for wanting to save one of his friends from being gang-raped just after she(Alexia, obviously)got done licking minotaur dick simply because she was inebriated and not thinking clearly.
yeah, you are right, the right word is hypocrisy.

On the other hand, i didn't see minotaur scene in my playthrough, that is my other problem with the game; too much dependant on the RNG. So, in my game Rowan cheated on his wife but Alexia didn't cheat. And i got gay sex scenes throwed to my face every 2-3 days. Of course i didn't accept the offers but sadly the devs only give you a decision to prevent female cheating.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Most games are just the same boring shit MalexWoman and using those ugly 3d characters. This one brings a lot of diverse sexual content and with really pretty art, if anything we need more games like this one.

ps: about the skip-able scenes between wife/demon i get the feeling the Devs did this to avoid that same old whining because let's face it this is the internet we know there would be some idiots shouting "OMG NTR! WORSE GAME EVAR! DON'T SUPOORT IT".
And for a small team this kind of trolling can really hurt ($) their efforts to make the game.

edit: agree about the RNG system for events. It is kinda annoying.

Aug 26, 2016
yeah, you are right, the right word is hypocrisy.

On the other hand, i didn't see minotaur scene in my playthrough, that is my other problem with the game; too much dependant on the RNG. So, in my game Rowan cheated on his wife but Alexia didn't cheat. And i got gay sex scenes throwed to my face every 2-3 days. Of course i didn't accept the offers but sadly the devs only give you a decision to prevent female cheating.
This is a fair point, the RNG can screw you over very easily. One of the recent updates from the dev mentioned adding weight to events that you haven't seen yet to help with this issue.

"One thing that was mentioned by a few of you is that with the increasing number of events, it is getting harder to see the character ones. While the point of the event system is to provide a somewhat randomized experience, it is also important that you get to see the events that have more connection to the story. I've talked with the team, and we are planning to implement a weighting system that ups the priority of these events the longer you go without seeing them. This should, hopefully, lessen the problem of poor RNG."

So he is trying to fix the problem.

Reactions: zygge and ponyguy
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes