Aug 26, 2016
Man, that's too bad. I would really love some hard-hitting, excruciatingly painful NTR scenes.
There will be some of that later probably, but NTR isn't the primary focus of this game and really can't be as "hard-hitting excruciatingly painful NTR scenes" tends to repulse people with more normal tastes. Hell, there's an option to automatically avoid any of the relatively mild cheating wife stuff that's in the game already.

Jul 24, 2017
There will be some of that later probably, but NTR isn't the primary focus of this game and really can't be as "hard-hitting excruciatingly painful NTR scenes" tends to repulse people with more normal tastes. Hell, there's an option to automatically avoid any of the relatively mild cheating wife stuff that's in the game already.
I know there are a lot of people who absolutely hate NTR. But since its optional, i was hoping people like me who love NTR will get their hearts shattered, their souls obliterated, their eyes go dead from despair, etc. It's optional, so i'm sure people who hate it won't complain since they can just avoid it.

Aug 26, 2016
Even then your wife wants Greyhide's dick.
Apparently not if you have NTR turned off, not that I really mind some of the more mild scenes that exist at present. That aside, there's a big difference between Alexia cheating on her husband for various reasons and the sort of hardcore NTR that a lot of NTR fans really want. That in turn ties into the one objective flaw this game has, it tries to appeal to too many people at once. People who like being the Mdom protagonist don't have enough of that for the game to really hold their interest, and neither do the people who like Fdom, Gay, Lesbian, NTR, Monster Girls, or any of the other fetishes in the game that are "other kinks" in the Dev's own words. I mean fuck, Monster Girls are supposed to be one of the game's central kinks and while there is some of that content present, there still isn't enough for the sorts of people who really like that kind of thing.

Reactions: kagekami42

hydro13

May 22, 2017
The game will definitely feature more NTR going forward. Maybe even with this update since it brings the job system in for Alexia and if I remember correctly awhile back one of the examples of how it works is if Alexia is a maid then there's a chance Andras will have her clean his room and some ntr will take place. And if she works at the tavern she'll be groped and corrupted. So the heavy ntr is coming but for those who don't want it can actively negate it by simply turning off NTR or make choices to prevent NTR. Like Rowan can refuse to blow/serve Andras and Andras takes out his frustrations on Alexia already. Or you can refuse and talk him out of going to see Alexia. Depends on settings and choices.

Reactions: Emilee Teresta
Jul 24, 2017
Apparently not if you have NTR turned off, not that I really mind some of the more mild scenes that exist at present. That aside, there's a big difference between Alexia cheating on her husband for various reasons and the sort of hardcore NTR that a lot of NTR fans really want. That in turn ties into the one objective flaw this game has, it tries to appeal to too many people at once. People who like being the Mdom protagonist don't have enough of that for the game to really hold their interest, and neither do the people who like Fdom, Gay, Lesbian, NTR, Monster Girls, or any of the other fetishes in the game that are "other kinks" in the Dev's own words. I mean fuck, Monster Girls are supposed to be one of the game's central kinks and while there is some of that content present, there still isn't enough for the sorts of people who really like that kind of thing.
You're absolute right. Maybe if the dev gets more resources/money he would have more to spread around. Too bad i'm a poor peasant or else i'll be one of his patrons.

Aug 26, 2016
The game will definitely feature more NTR going forward. Maybe even with this update since it brings the job system in for Alexia and if I remember correctly awhile back one of the examples of how it works is if Alexia is a maid then there's a chance Andras will have her clean his room and some ntr will take place. And if she works at the tavern she'll be groped and corrupted. So the heavy ntr is coming but for those who don't want it can actively negate it by simply turning off NTR or make choices to prevent NTR. Like Rowan can refuse to blow/serve Andras and Andras takes out his frustrations on Alexia already. Or you can refuse and talk him out of going to see Alexia. Depends on settings and choices.
Yes but how much of that will be proper hardcore NTR like you see in certain JP titles for example? There's already scenes where Alexia cheats on her husband for various reasons, but cheating and NTR are two different things. Furthermore, we have no idea how the game's corruption system is going to work yet and how it will tie in with the amount of affection the various characters in the game have for the protagonist.

You're absolute right. Maybe if the dev gets more resources/money he would have more to spread around. Too bad i'm a poor peasant or else i'll be one of his patrons.
Heh, don't count on it, the dev is making some 3500$ a month right now and he still hasn't turned a profit on this game yet. Mostly because he spent a lot of money on the game development/art for the game upfront.

Jul 24, 2017
Yes but how much of that will be proper hardcore NTR like you see in certain JP titles for example? There's already scenes where Alexia cheats on her husband for various reasons, but cheating and NTR are two different things. Furthermore, we have no idea how the game's corruption system is going to work yet and how it will tie in with the amount of affection the various characters in the game have for the protagonist.

Heh, don't count on it, the dev is making some 3500$ a month right now and he still hasn't turned a profit on this game yet. Mostly because he spent a lot of money on the game development/art for the game upfront.
From what i read it's a passion project and not for profit one that's why he spent his own money on it. If he wanted to just cash out he could make cheap cg incest games. (BTW i also love incest games.) Still I'm crossing my fingers he'll get more funding. If only i wasn't a poor peasant. Sigh.

Balistix

Apr 29, 2017
From what i read it's a passion project and not for profit one that's why he spent his own money on it. If he wanted to just cash out he could make cheap cg incest games. (BTW i also love incest games.) Still I'm crossing my fingers he'll get more funding. If only i wasn't a poor peasant. Sigh.
hah feeling the same way as You

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Even to those that don´t like it, NTR should not be a issue in this game since you can turn off, its the same with the gay scenes with the main character and that demon, you can choose to keep those from your game, of course, those themes are originally part of the game, so i don´t know if the story won´t show glimpses ( even if in text only ) of those, but i think is great that the author gave the players the option of customize the story like this.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes