RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
I love this game so much, is very good and vicious. Can someone recommend a 2D out 3D game like this one, RPG, adventures, you control protagonist in kingdom, so he became king or just play with woman.

Feb 21, 2018
The cgs are high quality but I'm not going to play it until there's a story path to turn the tables on the demon siblings and start being the dominant one, if that'll ever even be added. In the meantime, does anybody know where the cgs are being uploaded as a gallery?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I love this game so much, is very good and vicious. Can someone recommend a 2D out 3D game like this one, RPG, adventures, you control protagonist in kingdom, so he became king or just play with woman.
Sengoku Rance, maybe? Bit starved for that genre myself.

kdbrown

Apr 23, 2018
I can't seem to get past week 60, battle of rastedel at all since I always die because I wasn't able to get orc allies.

I don't know what to do and have been trying for the past 3 hours, searched all the posts in this thread, explored every single tile in the northwest and I still can't find the orc camp to get orc aid. I tried debugging events to force past the game over but I still don't know how. What am I supposed to do? The debug menu said I've explored every single resource on the map already so I literally don't know what I'm supposed to do next. The hexagon where the supposed orc camp is I've already explored but nothing ever happens when I enter into it. I haven't gotten any event to trigger to meet the orcs at all. What do I do?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
It's literally at the northwest of the map. You can't get more west of north.

One tile from the road.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You are literally standing on the camp.
Not sure why entering it does not happen.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
The cgs are high quality but I'm not going to play it until there's a story path to turn the tables on the demon siblings and start being the dominant one, if that'll ever even be added.
There had better be the option to fuck over the demon siblings, otherwise me and a horde of Angry orcs will descend upon the Offices of Lord Arioch's studio with picketing signs and shouted chants such as "Fuck Andras!" and "Give us the blue cunt!"

Of course, Lord Arioch would probably come out swinging the Berserk sword... so We'd be kinda fucked. But still, we better be able to fuck over Andras and Jezera or there will be riots.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
There had better be the option to fuck over the demon siblings, otherwise me and a horde of Angry orcs will descend upon the Offices of Lord Arioch's studio with picketing signs and shouted chants such as "Fuck Andras!" and "Give us the blue cunt!"

Of course, Lord Arioch would probably come out swinging the Berserk sword... so We'd be kinda fucked. But still, we better be able to fuck over Andras and Jezera or there will be riots.
It is named Dragon Slayer (Despite mostly slaying demons).

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
To the folks who are struggling to get Orciad to trigger. Please answer the following.

what version are you using? Is it a new save? exactly when are you trying to visit?

Our current theory is that there is specifically an issue with visiting early. We plan on giving it a deep dive a bit later.

Reactions: Brother Lui

Greyjoy10

Dec 5, 2017
To the folks who are struggling to get Orciad to trigger. Please answer the following.

what version are you using? Is it a new save? exactly when are you trying to visit?

Our current theory is that there is specifically an issue with visiting early. We plan on giving it a deep dive a bit later.
Version 0.2.41, a brand new save with all SoC files deleted (including hidden files), and right away initially, but then continuously until I lose because of the time limit. Is that too early? Should I be going after a certain event?

Dec 3, 2017
Version 0.2.41, a brand new save with all SoC files deleted (including hidden files), and right away initially, but then continuously until I lose because of the time limit. Is that too early? Should I be going after a certain event?
Have you captured Raeve Keep yet?

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
Before turn 4? I've looked at Arioch's event code and it seems the event won't trigger until after then, but the tile is explored which makes it unable to trigger again.

Reactions: A360
Aug 26, 2016

Hello everyone,

The backer poll has just closed earlier today, which means we now have our three colour CGs decided for next month. In first place, the gays have it with last month's new Andras x Rowan scene, followed by the Rowan x Helayna bedslave path domination scene, while bringing up the rear, in third, is the Ulcro x Delane scene from the Orciad. As usual they will be going on the commission sheet for the March release.

Meanwhile, as you can see above Sommy has finished the background he was working on this month for the Copper Club, somewhere you'll be visiting in future trips to Rastedel.
Finally, I'm well on with coding for the next release. I'll finish up and test over the next few days, meaning the release will very likely be out on time on the 28th as usual.

New update. Anyway, about the whole 2 CGs per scene thing, couldn't you guys just create a set of foreplay images for each character and re-use those to cut down on excess work? A couple of the Rowan x Alexia scenes seem to do this already, I.E 3 CGs per scene but the foreplay scene is used for more then one scene. Just a thought.

D

Deleted member 225626

Would have been great if there's an option to overthrow the twins, kill Andras and make Jezera your slave.

Reactions: DIKAYANAN
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes