ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I've been meaning to try this out ( more than first hour or so).
Is it possible, or in development, you can go against twins, at this point?

wtfimmune

Dec 31, 2018
For the life of me I can't get past week 60 (get an allied army) I've been at it for several hours scouring the whole map and I can't find anything. I saw a post earlier about orcs in North West but there's nothing there. I'm about to give up for good

Reactions: Buddy45

Greyjoy10

Dec 5, 2017
So, I've scoured my computer of any trace of Seeds of Chaos files, including any hidden files I've found. After all of that, with a clean download of the current version of the game and nothing unlocked indicating previous data, the orc camp still does not trigger when I go through. I've searched this thread for an answer to figure this out, but my search game is clearly too weak. Can somebody please help me with this?

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
There are several Orc camps through out the whole map. I have just passed for my first time the whole battle situation at level 60 and it was very good, followed the path of the female Orc Tarish. so what you need to do for the preparations before the battle(60th week) is :
1st find the certain camp. Walk all the way up to the North following the road, find the crossroad and the river, pass the bridge and the monastery just 2 tiles away is the Orc camp NW of the monastery. (North in maps is always the top of the map)
2nd enter the camp and choose which chief you want to support. You will have to to re-visit the camp several times in order to complete the support and trigger the Orcs to join your cause. After the join you win the battle.
3rd Best to visit the camp early in the game and I don't know if it is essential but go also to the capital Rastedel between your visits to the Orc camp.
p.s. as A360 already said the camp looks the same with any other. It works so I don't see a possibility of bug :)

IceKream

May 27, 2018
I think the orc camp quest line is bugged- I did the Ulcro version and I finished finding all the gear- to the point it wasn't even an option anymore. Yet every time i visited Ulcro I'd get the same "lady is angry" response. That was a good 10 weeks wasted.

Anyways can anyone tell me the differences between Helayna as a knight vs a pet? And might vs hereditary titles? Is there any real value to these options or just cosmetic?

DudeDudeston

Apr 27, 2017
Is it still necessary to start a new game for each update? Thats been the only reason I havent tried this game in a long time

lilymoncat

Jan 11, 2019
I think the orc camp quest line is bugged- I did the Ulcro version and I finished finding all the gear- to the point it wasn't even an option anymore. Yet every time i visited Ulcro I'd get the same "lady is angry" response. That was a good 10 weeks wasted.

Anyways can anyone tell me the differences between Helayna as a knight vs a pet? And might vs hereditary titles? Is there any real value to these options or just cosmetic?
Did you explore the camp to find Delane? You have to do that as well, then visit her and talk her into accepting Ulcro as her lover.

Reactions: Brother Lui

Greyjoy10

Dec 5, 2017
Yes, the one I've approached is the one in the northwest of the starting spot. I'm confident its the correct one, because I've done the whole quest line before (going with the female chief). It's just that now, the camp does nothing when I enter it's hex.

I KNOW it's worked, but I came back after a couple of versions to play it and the camp no longer works. I've seen it said that you have to have a clean install to reactivate, and I've done that. Scoured every hidden file I could find.

PrincessUsagi

Feb 12, 2019
Well does anyone know what you do after you get to the capital of Rastedel and talk to everyone? I can't seem to figure that out.

Mirvel

Feb 12, 2019
I have the two fey ambassadors in the castle. I visited the wolfman twice and the big-bosomed witch once -- she said I didn't know yet what other questions I could ask her. Now nothing new seems to happen in the castle and I'm fairly confident I explored the whole available map.

Also, the financials keep being in the red, and the "hint" I can receive in the throne room indicates that I should "upgrade our capacity of put them //i.e. the soldiers// to use in the field"... which I have no idea how to do.

Any idea what I'm missing and how to advance the story?

Mirvel

Feb 12, 2019
Well does anyone know what you do after you get to the capital of Rastedel and talk to everyone? I can't seem to figure that out.
I'm not under the impression that going to Rastedel has immediate consequences. You fin your ally in here and that's it. You can do it at different moments of the game and it doesn't change anything, so... what to do after that really depends of what other actions you have on your plate outside the capital at the moment. But I don't think there is a particular point to find by staying in the city or returning in it.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I can confirm that in the most recent version of the game, there is no required content in the city of Rastedel after the meeting with your ally.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I have the two fey ambassadors in the castle. I visited the wolfman twice and the big-bosomed witch once -- she said I didn't know yet what other questions I could ask her. Now nothing new seems to happen in the castle and I'm fairly confident I explored the whole available map.

Also, the financials keep being in the red, and the "hint" I can receive in the throne room indicates that I should "upgrade our capacity of put them //i.e. the soldiers// to use in the field"... which I have no idea how to do.

Any idea what I'm missing and how to advance the story?
It means you need to collect more weekly income and more troops. The former from capturing towns and the latter by finding orc encampments and recruiting them.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes