Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
How do you finish the female orc quest? I got delane’s trust, scouted camp, then nothing. Can’t do anything with orc lady and she mentioned something about potion from jezara and bar rumors but no event happened.... is this a glitch? Tavern rumors doesn’t do anything and I’m losing my mind....

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
How do you finish the female orc quest? I got delane’s trust, scouted camp, then nothing. Can’t do anything with orc lady and she mentioned something about potion from jezara and bar rumors but no event happened.... is this a glitch? Tavern rumors doesn’t do anything and I’m losing my mind....
Visit the caravan and the throne room.

Reactions: T800

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
My next words might be a little strange, coming out of left-field...

But, I am really looking forward to an april-fools based front-cover image on Patreon, along the veins of the other humourous images. That VR image to cover up Futa Alexia was great.

Reactions: A360
Feb 19, 2018
How do you trigger the mmf scenes with mc/alexia/greyhide or andras? And futa blowjob under the table scene?
After table scene with greyhide it can occur if Alexia is working in forge AND both rowan and alexia corruption is below 20.
Also which futa bj under the table? I think we may be looking at different sets of CG, link to source/ image please.

Reactions: Cervixpunch

Mirvel

Feb 12, 2019
Hello. I discovered that game recently. I find it great, big up to everyone involved.

However, I played it twice, enjoyed some interesting variations, but failed the same way. Rowan is tasked to make an alliance with one of two races -- and I just don't find how it is supposed to work... the clock is ticking until he's summoned with news of an army marching to the castle and executed one way or another.

Could please someone give any tips?

And sorry by advance if that was already brought up, I confess I didn't read the entirety of the previous 161 pages...

Feb 19, 2018
Hello. I discovered that game recently. I find it great, big up to everyone involved.

However, I played it twice, enjoyed some interesting variations, but failed the same way. Rowan is tasked to make an alliance with one of two races -- and I just don't find how it is supposed to work... the clock is ticking until he's summoned with news of an army marching to the castle and executed one way or another.

Could please someone give any tips?

And sorry by advance if that was already brought up, I confess I didn't read the entirety of the previous 161 pages...
After you are done with Heleyna fort conquer, explore and get to the north west corner, visit the orc village there, you can keep visiting every week and start doing that story line with Dalene, you can help her escape or make her accept the orcs.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
After table scene with greyhide it can occur if Alexia is working in forge AND both rowan and alexia corruption is below 20.
Also which futa bj under the table? I think we may be looking at different sets of CG, link to source/ image please.
Thanks! And is there a way to see what your corruption is? Can’t seem to find it in the menus at all.

sorrowfox

Dec 27, 2018
I think I've come down with the dumb... Or I'm just missing some thing. I've roamed the map completely I think, is there a way into blackholt? or anywhere else... think I'm on week 85, running out of research stuff and have been to rastedel.

lilymoncat

Jan 11, 2019
I think I've come down with the dumb... Or I'm just missing some thing. I've roamed the map completely I think, is there a way into blackholt? or anywhere else... think I'm on week 85, running out of research stuff and have been to rastedel.
Blackholt's not available yet, your only choice is the orc camp at this time.

Reactions: sorrowfox

Back

Aug 3, 2017
how to infiltrate Raeve Keep ?? i saw that in the walkthrough, but there is no option in game..
The knights scene requires you to have infiltrated rather than straight up conquered the Keep. You'd have to research Opulence and Dark Subterfuge, build the brothel, recruit an incubus/succubus as a spy and then send them to infiltrate the Keep. Since you've only got a short time for Raeve Keep as opposed to the next plot arc (20 weeks as opposed to 40) and the brothel's expensive, I'm given to understand it's hard to accomplish.
need some help guys... i keep getting game over at week 60... no idea what do to.. help T- T
Search around the NW (upper left side) of the exploration map to trigger the Orc events (initiated by a random event after getting through where you are in the game).
Also, the search function is your friend. *Winks* Have fun with the game, dude! And remember, gobbos need love too! Lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
I see so much tension and talk about the sex scenes (ok not that much tension in the bad way) and I really would like to say as I get older sex is like music. If you like music you can hear most of the kinds of music around the world and sure you will prefer certain music for certain times. If you search in your mind same occurs for most of the things a human tastes even sex, tho many will prefer certain way for most of the times but perhaps they want to spice their lives from time to time. :cool:

I follow this game many months and it gets better and better and I don't complain about the xxx scenes lol. I would love to see an end with Rowan having a harem including Jezara and Alexia and any other worth female lol.

One thing in mind I would prefer the villages to pay more taxes both in gold and women :p

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
Also, the search function is your friend. *Winks* Have fun with the game, dude! And remember, gobbos need love too! Lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have finished the orc camp stuff.. help the orc boss steal a woman.. or is there something else you talking about?? What is search function and how i can use it?? or it just mean walking around on the map??

Erina

Dec 3, 2017
I see so much tension and talk about the sex scenes (ok not that much tension in the bad way) and I really would like to say as I get older sex is like music. If you like music you can hear most of the kinds of music around the world and sure you will prefer certain music for certain times. If you search in your mind same occurs for most of the things a human tastes even sex, tho many will prefer certain way for most of the times but perhaps they want to spice their lives from time to time. :cool:

I follow this game many months and it gets better and better and I don't complain about the xxx scenes lol. I would love to see an end with Rowan having a harem including Jezara and Alexia and any other worth female lol.

One thing in mind I would prefer the villages to pay more taxes both in gold and women :p
Have to agree. This one gets better with time and sex scenes are not its main allure. Although I would prefer Alexia to "come on top" in the end. ;)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Does this game play like a traditional linear VN or can you move around places as you wish (by that i mean like point and click adventure style) ? Thx

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes