Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
Just stumbled on this... maybe a month ago, and have been playing around with the non-backer version to see what it's all about. Using the Mac version, if it matters. Started with 0.2.39, and started a new save in 0.2.40 just recently. In my first save, I wanted to see the tentacle scene, so post-Helayna I gave Alexia up and let Andras punish her, and everything went pretty much according to the scene list in that google drive guide. In the new save, I decided to try the whipping scene and went easy on her. I rolled poorly, so Andras threw her in the dungeon with the wulump, which is fine, but for some reason the 4th week event (AndrasxAlexia) isn't triggering. I tried reloading from an earlier save (2nd week wulump event), but after skipping to the 4th week to test, it still didn't trigger. Is this intentional or a bug? Further details: immediately after the 3rd week wulump scene, I can assign Alexia to a job again (which I don't believe you can during her imprisonment). There's no dialogue at all concerning her release or reaction to her stay by the 6th week after her initial imprisonment.

If this has been brought up before, I apologize; I tried going back through the beginning of January to see if it had been reported before and didn't find anything that seemed immediately relevant.

EDIT: Just went back to an earlier save on the same new file and chose to let Andras punish her instead of punishing her myself, and yep, the 4th week dungeon scene still played normally in that path, so it seems like the absent scene is limited to choosing to punish Alexia yourself and failing to make it convincing if you choose to take it easy on her. Is this supposed to happen?
It is a bug. I passed it on to Arioch via discord and he has fixed it.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Small note. We have, for the most part, considered how we would want to do the different endings for the game. Yes, we are aware that many people who play high corruption do not want to overthrow the twins. I will say no more on the subject then that.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
If Rowan gets high corruption, he should age forty years, join the Galactic Senate and gain the power to propel electricity from his finger tips. Rowan will also wear the black hood sprite from now on.

Oh, and ominous music should play in the background when he gets high corruption...

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Small note. We have, for the most part, considered how we would want to do the different endings for the game. Yes, we are aware that many people who play high corruption do not want to overthrow the twins. I will say no more on the subject then that.
As someone somewhat more interested in dominant corrupted women than men, can we expect scene to have been foreshadowing for a possible Alexia ending?

Ryuuji Mutou

Feb 20, 2018
Sorry if im asking again can you guys send me some saves for Cg Gallery can't play it on pc because it's broken

And yes im playing it on android i have no choice

Aug 26, 2016
What about people who play mid to high corruption and do want to overthrow the twins? Are you aware of that as well? Just curious.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
This new update is amazing.
Scenes with Nasim are actually exactly what I wanted from this game, and I hope it promises some vanilla corruption in the future.
It's hilarious too. Not sure if the scene where Alexia goes "is Rowan gay" is new, but it is hilarious. Never change guys.

Snow.Peaches

Dec 9, 2018
We have triumphed this day, on this day of days most sacred and holy!

Come my brothers, Rejoice! oh Gays and Bi's, Rejoice!

Rejoice, you jolly Pan people, Rejoice!

Uh... Lesbians. You probably wont like this content so much. But uh... you can Rejoice anyway! The greater the quantity of gay, the better!

Here's to getting fucked by demons! Here's to Jezera fingering minotaur women!

As for now, I will be eagerly awaiting the next update.
Well said comrade :3

Reactions: TheSexinati

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Love how v0.2.40 changelogs are still [to be added] but now there's changelogs for v0.2.42

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes