• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
No. Your comment was after the OP update. See?
The first I did was check before i comment and it was not there at time I always check the OP first before commenting and the changelog was not there only 2.40 to be added. Well it could be that my browser is bugging on me again, really need to get rid of this Windows 8.1 and upgrade.

Snow.Peaches

Dec 9, 2018
All the recent Changelogs are on TFGames. Including for 2.40
Just when i thought Andras bulling me was the best thing to happen ingame for a while,He affectionately pats e ;-;.My heart.Also i'm super hype about the progression of the main story.I can't wait to bring the white priest bitch down and get complimented by a certain red demon :3

Reactions: TheSexinati

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How the hell to finish this task from the twins "bring up our overall military capacity to that of a proper army,you have 6 months" - i try 3 or 4 times and every time when i go to the last week i fail and the game over,i make researchs,build different things for the army and every time i fail! Can someone to give me save fail with finishing this task,so i can continue the game (if it's possible with corrupting Alexia on max,serve Jezera and blame Alexia,so she can go to the prison after that)! And how to make gold more fast?

SameOldScum

Jul 15, 2017
All the recent Changelogs are on TFGames. Including for 2.40
If someone were kind or foolish enough to scroll through dozens of pages to find all the cheats and collect them in a single post, would you consider putting them all in a spoiler in page 1? It might stop some people from asking for them, or at least it would be easier to simply point them out to page 1.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I don't get it why so much Helayna content? Like everytime i check changelog i see her scene :/
Because in general people like her. Unless you're into NTR content and memes, Alexia isn't exactly loved. I'm part of the camp that thinks Rowan should kill the twins, give Alexia to Greyhide and run off into the sunset with Helayna.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
View attachment 240952

Overview:
Seeds of Chaos is a dark fantasy eroge made in Ren'py, inspired by the worldbuilding of Berserk, Dark Souls, The Witcher and other epic fantasy series', as well as the adult games Corruption of Champions, Legend of Queen Opala, and Slavemaker. The game is set in The Six Realms, the westernmost continent in the world of Solanse. Seven years have passed since the last Demon War, and the defeat of Lord Karnas at the hands of the forces of Light ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity for all the races of the six kingdoms. Evil never lies dormant for long, however, and in the shadows new threats to the tenuous peace begin to stir.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-03-01
Release Date: 2019-02-28
Developer: Vénus Noire - - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2.42 Dev Build
Platform: Windows, Linux, MacOS
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Core Features:

Download
PC: - - - -
Mac:
- -

Extras:

View attachment 2870 View attachment 2871 View attachment 2872 View attachment 2874 View attachment 2875
Just LOVE that new cover image :love:

Reactions: Namco15

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Can someone tell me what the fuck is the is the orcs village, I can't find and keep die in week 60.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
is earning of money easier in new version ? since later in game with bigger army it is great problem (expanding or roads/merchants/tavern - money sources - dont work).

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes