QSP Abandoned Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
Run it with the player that came with the game in the PLAYER folder. It seems like it needs a more specific build and newer ones play havoc with it.

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
If anyone's interested, I modified the game a little bit. I changed the names to be more Western, so you get more like "Joe Smith" as opposed to something like OF HELL COeur.

Also, I changed the romance values by values of 5's and 10's. In theory it should cut down on the grind, though I haven't tried it yet.

Reactions: BlueSquare

JackNtheBox

Oct 9, 2017
Is it like than HHS++? Does it have animations? Thanks in advance :)
Is it similar? Yes? Does it have animations? No. I would recommend holding off, this game is rarely updated and requires a lot of time and effort to get used to and understand. Currently HHS++ blows it out of the water.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Is it similar? Yes? Does it have animations? No. I would recommend holding off, this game is rarely updated and requires a lot of time and effort to get used to and understand. Currently HHS++ blows it out of the water.
I see :D Thanks for the info!

theblacklist

May 29, 2018
I'm trying to play around with the coding a bit to increase the limit of students in the school from 60 to possibly 100-150. Upping the limit of students from 30 to a class to 50. It's proving quite confusing. On the off chance, has one of the more coding saavy people already done this? or know what's needed to do so? Thanks

Fn0309

Jan 13, 2018
I've been having trouble when trying to play the game as whenever i try to leave the house (your home) my game closes does anybody know how i can fix this issue please?

Reactions: AhegaoLover

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
It's been awhile since a translation update. I never could figure out how to use the tools due to my complete ineptitude in regards to everything that can't be luck-forced ahahaha.

Hopefully some kind & genius person will grace us, it's been 2 versions so i'm sure there's new stuff as well.

Also the name yuriluv makes me want to do a girls school playthrough lol.

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
theres a new russian verson out v1.4.6 but nobody seems to be translating it
Eeyup, it seems like translations of qsp games slowed down a lot in the recent years, which is a dang shame. If only the tool was easier to figure out, but that has also reportedly been on the fritz as well.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes