• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

QSP Abandoned Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
How can I describe this game... in Russia we have a joke phrase "you can’t figure it out without a bottle". And this game is totally about it all.

• Haha
Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
If you're a vodka bottle Yxel, can you do me a favour?
We need help with translation. Seems your English is fine, so if you would volunteer for checking translated files, *and* if you can go commando and do a little espionage job, would you try?
We may want the password for files to rework them, without first to need to crack that shit. If you could gather it somehow,
this would be very appreciated. :)

Edit: Forget it Yxel, we're go now. But we may still need proofreaders / translation coaches, if you like to participate?

Last edited:

citron

Dec 27, 2016
If you're a vodka bottle Yxel, can you do me a favour?
We need help with translation. Seems your English is fine, so if you would volunteer for checking translated files, *and* if you can go commando and do a little espionage job, would you try?
We may want the password for files to rework them, without first to need to crack that shit. If you could gather it somehow,
this would be very appreciated. :)
you can use "Qsptools by ttant" to display or change the passwords for qsp game
https://f95zone.to/threads/tools-for-qsp.249/

and the current password is "klx is gay" without quote

btw does this game have git like glife?

• Love

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Oh shit, I forgot! I forgot! oc, now I do recognise the pw, had read it already. And you're sure we can get it with the tools?? Damn it!
...I-I dunno what to say. ...would you marry me, mam'selle? Or at least consider taking me as your dungeon slave or sth. Jesus!
Well, guess we can hack the file and do a real translation. *hitting my head on wall* Finally.

Nope, afaik it has not. Glife has, bc a western dev took over and cloned it. Having the source on there brought a better level of support in my opinion. Would be the best for this game too, tbh. :/

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
How do you switch characters? I thought you could?
On Sundays when you can access School Management, pick the character you want and click on the line with GG in it. That switches to the selected character.
Unfortunately, you can't seem to be able to select teachers or the director, only students.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Is it at all possible to get incest content in this game, or are family members just hard-coded to automatically reject any serious romantic advances?

morg80

May 11, 2017
I didn't played in that game for a long time, but iirc you can have sex with your sibling(s). But it take a long time, to get this. However, I don't think you can have any romantic relationship with them.

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
"we are like kent? well so and wish even more to centovallina"

No, but really, what?

Usually I'm pretty good at figuring out these translations, but for real,

What?

FiveThirtyGrazeIt

Jul 19, 2018
"we are like kent? well so and wish even more to centovallina"

No, but really, what?

Usually I'm pretty good at figuring out these translations, but for real,

What?
Kent is a brand of "expensive" cigarettes, which is why it is a typical slang in Russia that means friend (like bro/homie). That last part though is rough, I think it (machine translater I'm assuming) just verbatium translated the word, and without context I'll just guess that the person is telling you that they want to be even closer friends? Cause to "become kents" would be "c кинтавалис" and google translated that word pretty closely to what you wrote, so likely something along those lines.
Just for future refrence, if you decide to play another Russian machine translated game, Kent is slang for friend or pal, and anything that has Kent in it, means something to do with being buds/friends and the character (or maybe writer) is "street smart", a "dudebro", or a hoodlum (gang banger).
(Including cent, cause in Russian there's only the one "k" which can be read as "k" "ch" and hard "c" and machine translators have a tough time with it)

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I'm curious about sex experience. Can it be edited? Because when you start a game, no one knows anything - everyone is a virgin (at least in my experience so far) - and all encounters are disappointing. Even when grinding it, i don't know how its counted or which variable keeps track. And it seems everything is very tame, no one does anything anywhere.

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
Kent is a brand of "expensive" cigarettes, which is why it is a typical slang in Russia that means friend (like bro/homie). That last part though is rough, I think it (machine translater I'm assuming) just verbatium translated the word, and without context I'll just guess that the person is telling you that they want to be even closer friends? Cause to "become kents" would be "c кинтавалис" and google translated that word pretty closely to what you wrote, so likely something along those lines.
Just for future refrence, if you decide to play another Russian machine translated game, Kent is slang for friend or pal, and anything that has Kent in it, means something to do with being buds/friends and the character (or maybe writer) is "street smart", a "dudebro", or a hoodlum (gang banger).
(Including cent, cause in Russian there's only the one "k" which can be read as "k" "ch" and hard "c" and machine translators have a tough time with it)
I didn't actually expect an answer. This is awesome, thank you so much! It still seems like a weird thing to ask for when winning a game of blackjack, but it makes so much more sense now.

Reactions: FiveThirtyGrazeIt

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Do mods actually exist for this game? ive looked around a fair bit but havent found one mod, is there a forum someone can link please or a specific mod?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes