• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

QSP Abandoned Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
"You cooked a delicious dinner, You cooked a delicious dinner, You cooked a delicious dinner"

Yeah, but how about you eat that mother fucker while you at it?! I couldnt figure out how and deleted that shitty game. Sorry but when a game fucks itself in less than 5 minutes - I am out!

Oct 12, 2018
"You cooked a delicious dinner, You cooked a delicious dinner, You cooked a delicious dinner"

Yeah, but how about you eat that mother fucker while you at it?! I couldnt figure out how and deleted that shitty game. Sorry but when a game fucks itself in less than 5 minutes - I am out!
The option to eat should be at the bottom of your possible selections after cooking in the bottom window.

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
Having very few issues personally, and the machine translation is pretty simple to understand (for me anyways). I really enjoy the game, and though the creating a school & characters is tedious it's still fun for me haha.
If you're having issues:
1.Redownload to make sure it didn't get corrupted
2.replace the schoollife.qsp with the eng translated qsp file, changing the name to schoollife.qsp
3.don't click "to create a character" on the first screen, click to create a school (if creating a new game) the create a character option refers to a generator that is a seperate program to the main game... sort of like a fan created mod, and it won't work if you don't have that downloaded (I doubt it would work downloaded anyways, because it doesn't have an up-to-date english translation, and machine translation would probably break it)
4.if you get a bug during the game and can't do anything, I personally recommend just restarting rather than doing the emergency escape in the bottom right, because it can cause it to be buggier.

I've been playing since about 3.8 I think? and i'm fairly used to understanding machine translations in general due to wanting to play games with 0 translation haha. Rus to Eng machine translation is a lot easier to understand than Jap to Eng machine translation :LOL:

Lmao13

Dec 7, 2018
I have to ask am I the only one who gets an error message every time I try to sleep in the game?

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
[QUOTE = "CreepyGhost, post: 2317132, member: 24034"]
Yes! UPDATE!

I hope it won't get another 3 years for the 0.4.5 update.
[/ QUOTE]

it gets updated every few month ...
Haven't see it in here for ages. That's why I got excited xD

Anyway, the school creation is still a mess. Did they updated the dbcreator too?

daxy12

Jan 15, 2018
I did most of the events but i cant find the one that lets u get a dog pet , does anyone know how?

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
The game is one of the buggyest games i ewer played :/ U cannot go a day without stumbling into a dozen small bugs , and at least one gamelocking bug :/ Gonna check on this game in about half a year , or anyone knows a slable version?

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I think when they say "english" they mean google translate, which sense does not really make..

GunLinser

Aug 1, 2017
Normally I would love a game like this, but as it is, it is almost unplayable for non russian speakers. All the little bugs and problems are quite possibly fixable...IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO READ THE FORUMS AND SUCH.
Sry for that little outbreak, but if they can't be arsed to have at least a little part of the forum in english with a FAQ and stuff like mod descriptions and such, I cannot be arsed to try to puzzle it all together with yandex translate and hotglue.
It's unplayable for russian as much as for non russian. The game is utter mess.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
How many characters do I need to make and how many should I make?? The creation thing is kind of a pain for me.

Johndoe2999

Nov 5, 2018
From what little I've played I do enjoy it but does anyone know how to get around the crashes for me every time I leave the house except for to go to school it crashes it might be my version of qsp but anyone got and fixes?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Depends on which player app you use, you may run it with the older qsp player (comes with the game) or try the newer Qqsp player (link to thread is few pages back, head over there and read on). And yeah, the machine translation does need improvement, i'm guessing some jump marks got screwed well.

If they wouldn't encrypt files we here probably could easily fix some flaws and bugs, but those Russian vodka bottles got nth better to do than mess with any who would assist. :/

Reactions: Johndoe2999

Johndoe2999

Nov 5, 2018
Depends on which player app you use, you may run it with the older qsp player (comes with the game) or try the newer Qqsp player (link to thread is few pages back, head over there and read on). And yeah, the machine translation does need improvement, i'm guessing some jump marks got screwed well.

If they wouldn't encrypt files we here probably could easily fix some flaws and bugs, but those Russian vodka bottles got nth better to do than mess with any who would assist. :/
Thank you so much this got it fixed thought it could be the problem but didn't want to go on a goose chase.

Reactions: Cirro84
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes