• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

QSP Abandoned Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Yeah , i know about these Dictionaries .
Sadly they are 5 years old .And not very usefull (was the 1st thing that i looked at)
Depo.jpg

I would rather Fix Qsp toold and the translation itself.
Because currently it translated into 2 tipes :
Rus to Rus (basicaly spits out untranslated File)
Or Rus to nothing . Where it actually takes out all Rus words :D

I just need to either fix QSP tools , or find a better program .
Or make a script that would translate .

Because if it would take 30 sec per line of 10 words . Then the whole translation process would take around 900 hours :/

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
I know Yandex changed their API some time ago, that would explain why you're getting an empty response.

If we had the source for QspTools I could at least take a look at how it handles API requests and possibly adapt the current Yandex (Or any other online translator) API to it.

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
I know Yandex changed their API some time ago, that would explain why you're getting an empty response.

If we had the source for QspTools I could at least take a look at how it handles API requests and possibly adapt the current Yandex (Or any other online translator) API to it.
Really? I thought qsptools was broken by wincrap 10

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018

For that u would need to contact the coder pseudo555 , meby look around on his website for contact info or similar.

Nope , its just that these translate tools tend to flood websites . And websites make adjustments :D
Like other translators like ChiitransLite or Atlas use delays to translate if i remember correctly (was some time ago since i used them , i could be wrong).
Iam using win 7 (active), and got win xp 98 PS3 and Dos on emulator :D

Also tried the old Dictionaries , bud no use , It semi translates it , and as a bonus drops game breaking errors. So the 4y old Dictionaries are useless as i thought :/

The errors are caused by submenues , which without propper Dictionary lead to errors.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
so right now between the version posted on here and the latest version, what are we missing out on?

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
so right now between the version posted on here and the latest version, what are we missing out on?
A loot (around 4-5 years of development) And double the text (Dictionary was 10k (old), now is 20k(new))
If u are looking for a change-log . Feel free to visit their website at

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
For that u would need to contact the coder pseudo555 , meby look around on his website for contact info or similar.
Found a link to the SVN repo on his blog at
I have a busy week ahead, so I won't work on it until Friday, and even then, working with someone else's code is generally a pain in the ass, so I won't promise that I'll get it working, but at least I'll try.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Oki , translated another 300 lines of text , only (139457 - 300) 139157 to go :D
At this tempo , the game will be translated in 463 days , EASY :D

Any ideas anyone?

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Oki , translated another 300 lines of text , only (139457 - 300) 139157 to go :D
At this tempo , the game will be translated in 463 days , EASY :D

Any ideas anyone?
whats the main problem that people are having simplified? the normal translation tool people would use isnt working with this game?Yyou'd just have to do the ridiculous amount manually? Does that tool not work for this game specifically or is the tool just broken for every qsp game?

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
whats the main problem that people are having simplified? the normal translation tool people would use isnt working with this game?Yyou'd just have to do the ridiculous amount manually? Does that tool not work for this game specifically or is the tool just broken for every qsp game?
Pretty much yes , it is a fools task.
And even if by some miracle Trololo21 would fix the Auto translation . I would still need to fix proper pronunciation to given scene manually.
So the game does not say some weird shit , instead of what is happening.

Just remembered that:
win 10? LoL now i realised i know u from "About It " Iam the asshole that was unlocking his shitty password (with hex editor) heh.

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Just remembered that:
win 10? LoL now i realised i know u from "About It " Iam the asshole that was unlocking his shitty password (with hex editor) heh.
ironically by some miracle i got my copy of qsptools working enough that the password change feature works for the game(i think?)

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
ironically by some miracle i got my copy of qsptools working enough that the password change feature works for the game(i think?)
He removed password (after pressure). Thats why im not there anymore :p
Like i played it around a month ago , and its a mess. Loots of bugs , and sprinkled russian azbuka.
The game will be playable in around a year +
I thought of making a Custom PC (player character) mod. But i highly doubt he would impliment it.

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
He removed password (after pressure). Thats why im not there anymore :p
Like i played it around a month ago , and its a mess. Loots of bugs , and sprinkled russian azbuka.
The game will be playable in around a year +
I thought of making a Custom PC (player character) mod. But i highly doubt he would impliment it.
files are still pass protected but at least i can remove it easily again

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Pretty much yes , it is a fools task.
And even if by some miracle Trololo21 would fix the Auto translation . I would still need to fix proper pronunciation to given scene manually.
So the game does not say some weird shit , instead of what is happening.
Personally I don't mind the mtl "spice" as long as I can understand enough to play the game

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
From what i read...
Trololo21 is supposed to fix the program for translation ,and Banschi will translate it.
I could be wrong however.
I'll openly admit that I haven't done much other than decompiling the program (The repo had multiple broken references, so it was the best alternative), since the Friday that I said I was going to work on it was the same day that Monster Hunter Rise came out. That said, I should get off my ass and actually work on it.

Looking at it, the translation module points to the old (And now defunct) Yandex API, so no wonder it doesn't work. Not like it matters since Yandex isn't an option anyways, they stopped offering free keys for their new API sometime on 2020. I think Google might be our best bet, as they still allow the use of their free API. You will inevitably get banned from it, even if I set a timeout because I think it only allows a number of uses before you hit their monthly limit, still, worth trying.

However if anyone knows of a translation API that allows free and unlimited use of their service let me know, I find it unlikely, but you never know with the internet.

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
I'll openly admit that I haven't done much other than decompiling the program (The repo had multiple broken references, so it was the best alternative), since the Friday that I said I was going to work on it was the same day that Monster Hunter Rise came out. That said, I should get off my ass and actually work on it.

Looking at it, the translation module points to the old (And now defunct) Yandex API, so no wonder it doesn't work. Not like it matters since Yandex isn't an option anyways, they stopped offering free keys for their new API sometime on 2020. I think Google might be our best bet, as they still allow the use of their free API. You will inevitably get banned from it, even if I set a timeout because I think it only allows a number of uses before you hit their monthly limit, still, worth trying.

However if anyone knows of a translation API that allows free and unlimited use of their service let me know, I find it unlikely, but you never know with the internet.
probably never as alot of webhosts and services employ ddos protection nowadays which most likely will be triggered by the constant translation requests the tool generates

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes