QSP Abandoned Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Trololo21
Question . Can u make something like a compiler?

The trick is , that i found a Website that translates files from Russian to English.
Problem is that....

Its supposed to look like this the correct way:
<entry original="Вы состоите в школьной группе" translated="You are in a school group"/>

But the website translates it like this :
<entry original="You are in a school group" translated="You are in a school group"/>

Therefore eliminating the template which should be translated.
Soo..
Heres untranslated:
<entry original="Вы состоите в школьной группе" translated="Вы состоите в школьной группе"/>

And make it so , that the compiler copy/pass what comes after the keyword "translated="
And replaces the second line from the translated file
<entry original="You are in a school group" translated="You are in a school group"/>

The lines in Original and Translated remain in the same place.
So just brute force smash them together according to line of possition of the keyword , and then move to another keyword..

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Trololo21
Question . Can u make something like a compiler?

The trick is , that i found a Website that translates files from Russian to English.
Problem is that....

Its supposed to look like this the correct way:
<entry original="Вы состоите в школьной группе" translated="You are in a school group"/>

But the website translates it like this :

Therefore eliminating the template which should be translated.
Soo..
Heres untranslated:
<entry original="Вы состоите в школьной группе" translated="Вы состоите в школьной группе"/>

And make it so , that the compiler copy/pass what comes after the keyword "translated="
And replaces the second line from the translated file

The lines in Original and Translated remain in the same place.
So just brute force smash them together according to line of possition of the keyword , and then move to another keyword..
Nice, I had given up hope since I couldn't find an API to get translations automated back then. And yeah, that's doable with regex, I could make a quick tool to do what you ask. The workflow would end up being something along the lines of:

1-Upload the dictionary to the tool, it parses the original entries and their index, then stores that into another file.
2-You download that file and upload it to the translation service, which then would ideally return the translations with the same formatting.
3-Get the dictionary and the translated file into the tool, which would then insert the translated lines into the dictionary.
4-Profit.

Not gonna lie, that's janky as hell, but it will work. If the site you found provides an API then I could also integrate the translation part directly into the tool, but for now let's just focus on getting some form of a translation for this game going.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Nice, I had given up hope since I couldn't find an API to get translations automated back then. And yeah, that's doable with regex, I could make a quick tool to do what you ask. The workflow would end up being something along the lines of:

1-Upload the dictionary to the tool, it parses the original entries and their index, then stores that into another file.
2-You download that file and upload it to the translation service, which then would ideally return the translations with the same formatting.
3-Get the dictionary and the translated file into the tool, which would then insert the translated lines into the dictionary.
4-Profit.

Not gonna lie, that's janky as hell, but it will work. If the site you found provides an API then I could also integrate the translation part directly into the tool, but for now let's just focus on getting some form of a translation for this game going.
Well i am stubborn as fuck :D
Oki gonna PM u the links , and they got some API (u gota signe up for that , but its free)
The max size file is 10mb , so the file would need to be quartered to 4 files (10 10 10 2) then smashet together , and then compiled to original Dictionary.

Good sending u links now , and we can continue what can be done with PM

hunter269

Aug 31, 2021
Macihine translated 0.4.8 with qsptools, it doesn't work though. Qspgen bitches about duplicate locations. There was actually one duplicate as 2 different locations were translated as Gym, but i renamed one to Gymnasium, and still running into the same issue. Here's the dictionary if anyone wants to try fixing it.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Macihine translated 0.4.8 with qsptools, it doesn't work though. Qspgen bitches about duplicate locations. There was actually one duplicate as 2 different locations were translated as Gym, but i renamed one to Gymnasium, and still running into the same issue. Here's the dictionary if anyone wants to try fixing it.
might want to use another filehost as zippyshare is infected with a redirect

citron

Dec 27, 2016
Do you have the 'full' download? If nah it's cool, but it'd just be more convenient to not have to go to the website n all
Link from dev site:
Code:
Download (FIX BECAME SEPARATELY): https://disk.yandex.kz/d/EmRcOpx6NLh28Q

Mirror (FIXED SEPARATELY): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vmUibRoEBa6lPJjgjTHbX_SVux9pVt4v/view?usp=sharing

Folder (Not archive + fix + launch file for android): https://disk.yandex.kz/d/MZYLsewrz1Di2A

Fix: https://disk.yandex.kz/d/BL9ONb1WsjxyIw

Launch file for android: https://disk.yandex.kz/d/xjOxEGxsAtwesw
just grab the file from gdrive mirror and replace the qsp from hunter269 post

Reactions: eosar

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Both yandex and google say connection failed when trying to download.
I just got it from google link after a few attempts.

Oh no! The cheats don't work! The Horror!!!

Nevermind, the new chat cheat unlock for magic shit is

Give me the magic fuck, uncle is a developer

and in backpack is the same I`m a toaster

Last edited:

Hairdevill

Jul 3, 2019
I got the download working by turning off my VPN. Now to just translate the fix QSP, since the one hunter269 translated seem to have the bug where clubs don't show up in the student creation screen.

Same bug happens with the untranlated 0.4.8 qsp, but not with the fix one.

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
I got the download working by turning off my VPN. Now to just translate the fix QSP, since the one hunter269 translated seem to have the bug where clubs don't show up in the student creation screen.

They showed up for me, boss. Where I have problems is when selecting character traits, whatever I click won't go through.

Last edited:

hunter269

Aug 31, 2021

They showed up for me, boss. Where I have problems is when selecting character traits, whatever I click won't go through.
Ah, didn't even notice the fix ver needed to be download separately. It fixes both issues. At least on my pc.
Do you have the 'full' download? If nah it's cool, but it'd just be more convenient to not have to go to the website n all
I'll make a few fixes then upload somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeMarcus16

hunter269

Aug 31, 2021
Here's the full game:

-qsp files in the mods folder are also translated. If you want to enable them you can do so in the Mods menu.
-Includes the "Schoollife Generator Tool" extension, also translated.
-The "Create a character" menu is not working and I can't fix it. It requires the bd.sav file in the bd folder to be translated, and I've no clue how to open the .sav file in plain text. If someone knows please tell.
If you want to create characters use the "Schoollife Generator Tool" instead.

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
Here's the full game: Mega

-qsp files in the mods folder are also translated. If you want to enable them you can do so in the Mods menu.
-The "Create a character" menu is not working and I can't fix it. It requires the bd.sav file in the bd folder to be translated, and I've no clue how to open the .sav file in plain text. If someone knows please tell.

Just using the generator tool right now, so I can't comment on the amount of/lack of bugs, but either way, thank you so very much for this.
legit.
I don't know how to express how grateful I am for this, since I adore this game but am too dumb to figure out the tools to translate.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
when you're selecting a characters sexual behavior what does each one mean (Uni, asset, liability)?
Also im assuming that the authority stat is just overall dominance and presence, is there anywhere i could look like a wiki for any other questions or would it just be best to ask here?

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019
Here's the full game: Mega

I doubt this will help, and I'm sure I'm misunderstanding, but would saveeditonline.com help?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes