Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
when i try to use "DECRYPTOR-WIN32" always ask for the "system.json". in others games i dont have this problem (like beggar of the net) so if somebody could help me to decript the images, it would be great.
Haven't used that program so idk. I'm going to upload the game tomorrow with everything decrypted and all the images viewable if you can wait till then.

why are there books for hypnosis up to lvl 5 and only 2 needed?
i only got memories up to 20 aswell, with 25 total
There are only 19 memories atm, 20-25 were placeholders for upcoming scenes.

noobkill

Apr 18, 2018
good morning guys and sry for my engls tell me plz only can i download full game or i can take update only?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Glad I could help. I have a small request, could you copy and paste the changelogs from these 2 posts here? I'm writing a walkthrough for the game and it would help me a lot.

I posted the older There was a full save ~4-6 pages back but I'd assume that it's ahead of the point you were at.
ok, looks like I played .20 after all. Still, I don't remember the uncle doing anything after arriving at home... weird.

Guarano

May 14, 2018
Yeah, I think I did it :)
reached Day 42 (have a leveler now)

Did 6/9 main quests
Did 21 side quests
Hole 5/5 and book 5/5
19/24 H-Scene

Hope I got all and didn't missed something so far.

1 small thing I found.
Maybe a Bug or just a Typo error.

I have Shop Level 2/3
and Total Stuff 3/2 ??
I can use 3 Stuff members and have no errors.
Maybe you can have a look into it.

So far, a really nice Game.
Thanks, G.

Kuzuha

Nov 24, 2017
Hi Friends,
I am playing from beginning since V11 was a little annoying buggy. Now im stuck at same scene when u need to talk to mom after she was drunk at day 4 morning. Any help here?

Flartgredo

Mar 23, 2018
I found a small glitch. During the pool event, if you move out of the changing room immediately, you get stuck in the line of girls and can't progress unless you load your latest save.

Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I found a small glitch. During the pool event, if you move out of the changing room immediately, you get stuck in the line of girls and can't progress unless you load your latest save.
Yeah lol it happenned to me too

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

It's finally done. :eazyHype:
Just download and play, no special installation this time.

Patch changelog:
  • Changed Flora and Natalie back to being your mom and sister (this affects names, dialog, some images, etc)
  • Restored old dialog that was removed or changed
  • Made Zoe's eyes and chest attractive
  • Removed that weird.. thing.. on the main character's neck
  • Removed the RNG bullshit from the "spend time with" events for Violet and Claire. You now always get +2 points because fuck it, I was going to savewhore anyways.
  • When you start the basketball minigame, if you talk to Sofia she will ask if you want to cheat. If you say yes you automatically get 3/3 baskets and skip the minigame. She also will tell you to git gud.
  • Using the fortune teller to cheat no longer changes your name (she still calls you a wimp though)
  • All game files have been decrypted
  • All non-animated images/CGs can now be opened/viewed in the game folder
  • I hid two small easter eggs (that have no impact on the game), who will be the first to find them?

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Could someone hook me up with a save that'll work with the latest patched release that's above? The saves in the thread don't work anymore due to new picture names. I don't mind when the save is story wise, just want to bypass some of the grind. thanks guys.

aashooter45

Jun 1, 2018
OK, I'm currently on Oct 10th and have all quests done but the hole, dad in a hole, and a large debt. I am unable to change into the alter-ego using the mirror in the room and I have not seen a scene where the alter-ego is in control. I have passed floor 5 in the hole and have reached the "Get the newest version from Patreon page." Am I supposed to have the three quests done or is that not possible yet? Main thing is how to switch to Alter-ego. Full answer would be nice and not it has to be after this date and you have to see this scene. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: CrazyZach

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
OK, I'm currently on Oct 10th and have all quests done but the hole, dad in a hole, and a large debt. I am unable to change into the alter-ego using the mirror in the room and I have not seen a scene where the alter-ego is in control. I have passed floor 5 in the hole and have reached the "Get the newest version from Patreon page." Am I supposed to have the three quests done or is that not possible yet? Main thing is how to switch to Alter-ego. Full answer would be nice and not it has to be after this date and you have to see this scene. Thanks in advance!
Im on the same situation, and wait some enlightenment too.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes