*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
not sure if incest patch is complete, 'nicole' is still described as natalies older sister instead of your older sister

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Unless it's bugged out entirely, you just need to keep sleeping and it'll trigger eventually.
indeed, i play another week, and on weekend, i got the last two memories, on saturday i get the breakfast and on sunday, the mc awake stuck in bed and the option to change personality on the mirror is available, now i think this is all for this version, or m'i wrong?

Reactions: Ketheld

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
indeed, i play another week, and on weekend, i got the last two memories, on saturday i get the breakfast and on sunday, the mc awake stuck in bed and the option to change personality on the mirror is available, now i think this is all for this version, or m'i wrong?
Sounds about right.

wadahek

Jun 2, 2018
you a

It's finally done. :eazyHype:
Just download and play, no special installation this time.

Patch changelog:
  • Changed Flora and Natalie back to being your mom and sister (this affects names, dialog, some images, etc)
  • Restored old dialog that was removed or changed
  • Made Zoe's eyes and chest attractive
  • Removed that weird.. thing.. on the main character's neck
  • Removed the RNG bullshit from the "spend time with" events for Violet and Claire. You now always get +2 points because fuck it, I was going to savewhore anyways.
  • When you start the basketball minigame, if you talk to Sofia she will ask if you want to cheat. If you say yes you automatically get 3/3 baskets and skip the minigame. She also will tell you to git gud.
  • Using the fortune teller to cheat no longer changes your name (she still calls you a wimp though)
  • All game files have been decrypted
  • All non-animated images/CGs can now be opened/viewed in the game folder
  • I hid two small easter eggs (that have no impact on the game), who will be the first to find them?
you are doing god's work my man.

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
you are doing god's work my man.
Thanks!

Isn't there already 0.2.1c ? ::|: pls correct me if im wrong.
Yes 0.2.1.c is released. The download link for it is on the first post of this thread and the download link for my

how do you save edit this game I got loads of money just wanting to boost stats
Be careful not to break your save though.

not sure if incest patch is complete, 'nicole' is still described as natalies older sister instead of your older sister
I changed some dialog involving Nicole but haven't changed all the dialog about her that's later in the game yet.

can you use your previous saves?
If you're talking about the incest patch, no. Eventually though.

wuhuu, i like this game. and does cheating tags mean we have rivals?
I just assumed any game with the 'cheating' tag means the game gives you the ability to cheat (the fortune teller), but idk.

Reactions: CrazyZach

wadahek

Jun 2, 2018
I FOUND THIS MASSIVE BUG.
It might be in the incest patch,or the game itself.

The hypnosis scene #6 doesnt play the animation at all, while the dialog is still rolling.

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Hey bro, i was down about start all over, but is worth, nice job with the patch, next time i'll wait for the patch before play again.
Thanks for the work.

villa219

Jun 5, 2017
Well i finished the game and... Goddamnit!!! it's a long as fuck... Just for only 1 scene in the new update...

Here's the save fully unlocked, enjoy it

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes