TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys i have a problem where i find this :

Description:
Sofia has sent you on a mysterious quest to fetch an unusually shaped item.

Objectives:
#1 - Find Sofia something that has the shape of your penis.

Walkthrough:

• Basketball court -> Sofia -> Talk -> Ask the three questions -> That's all.
  • Once you start exploring Floor 1 of The Hole go to room 3 and open the chest (Received dildo)
  • Basketball court -> Sofia -> Talk -> Give dildo (+5 Romance)
In Walkthrough say something like this but i dont can find dildo some help pls ??

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey bro, i was down about start all over, but is worth, nice job with the patch, next time i'll wait for the patch before play again.
Thanks for the work.
Thanks.

Guys what i ned to do to skip mini game ... ?? i dont can win ...
If you're playing the incest patch version you can skip the basketball mingame by talking to Sofia before clicking the ball.

how do i use the save file?
Put them in your game save folder.

In Walkthrough say something like this but i dont can find dildo some help pls ??
The dildo is in the chest on the first floor of the Hole.

Wow so there's still no penetration? That's really disappointing.
Edit: See the post above this one.

villa219

Jun 5, 2017

Description:
Sofia has sent you on a mysterious quest to fetch an unusually shaped item.

Objectives:
#1 - Find Sofia something that has the shape of your penis.

Walkthrough:

• Basketball court -> Sofia -> Talk -> Ask the three questions -> That's all.
  • Once you start exploring Floor 1 of The Hole go to room 3 and open the chest (Received dildo)
  • Basketball court -> Sofia -> Talk -> Give dildo (+5 Romance)
Dont even worry about it... You'll find plenty of dildos once you go into the "hole", but you'll need a rusty key to open the chests, they're complety random

Reactions: Araumi

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks!

Yes 0.2.1.c is released. The download link for it is on the first post of this thread and the download link for my

Be careful not to break your save though.

I changed some dialog involving Nicole but haven't changed all the dialog about her that's later in the game yet.

If you're talking about the incest patch, no. Eventually though.

I just assumed any game with the 'cheating' tag means the game gives you the ability to cheat (the fortune teller), but idk.
Where can I change my stats for Charm and the rest. I cant seem to find them.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys i dont can find Hole i search all Floor 1 from school but i dont find anything... can some on help me ?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The 2 save files on page 47 of this forum do not show up under "continue" after unpacking them and then moving them over to the save folder.
Sometimes ingame at the load game screen the save will be invisible or say that it is an old save that you already have. Try loading/clicking the autosave through save 5 and see if one of them is the save.

Where can I change my stats for Charm and the rest. I cant seem to find them.
Go to the cafe and spend time with Violet to increase your charm.

Guys i dont can find Hole i search all Floor 1 from school but i dont find anything... can some on help me ?
Keep playing the game or use the walkthrough:

How do I fix this error?
Probably by changing your system language to English.

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
I'm trying to hire Sofia, but for some reason, her icon on the Hiring menu is transparent. I tried talking with her again, but she wouldn't respond.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
I tried to like this game but the content in this game is so limited and requires so much effort to get it.
Tried to play it without cheating but holy shit is it time consuming to play it normally. With cheating I can do all the content in about 20 mins (even through the devs weird attempts at countering it).

tldr - This game has a shit ton of padding for a small amount of actual content.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys i have a problem when i try to use full seva form here is dont work i put in folder but is dont work....

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes