Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I think I played 0.11 (not sure, we don't have changelogs here, I think that the uncle just arrived in the house and then there was this distant cousin behaving weird in her room that didn't have any interaction beside "talk"). Anybody that can share a save at that point?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks @Maim Lain for the answer.
Glad I could help. I have a small request, could you copy and paste the changelogs from these 2 posts here? I'm writing a walkthrough for the game and it would help me a lot.

i need a save from 0.21c final pls
I think I played 0.11 (not sure, we don't have changelogs here, I think that the uncle just arrived in the house and then there was this distant cousin behaving weird in her room that didn't have any interaction beside "talk"). Anybody that can share a save at that point?
I posted the older There was a full save ~4-6 pages back but I'd assume that it's ahead of the point you were at.

Reactions: Justanx

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Quick question.
Because this is not in the game:

From what I have seen, this is original material. Does anyone have the answer of why?
Teasing?
To please the fans..?
Give a good look to what is going to append in the game?

It's an "easy" way to promote a game.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
it needs cheat codes badly for somethings if you ask me but still love the game its well made I give it a 8/10

Wagner Francy

Feb 19, 2018
Here all changelog - 0.2.1 and 0.2.1b+fix :

Version 0.2.1a changelog:
  • [ADDED] a new animated H-scene, that is part of a new quest line called "Blackmail".
  • [ADDED] Flora available to be hired in the Lust Toys shop (after finishing the Blackmail quest).
  • [ADDED] a new mini-game: English literature class on Thursdays (replacing Math class, which now only appears on Mondays, so hopefully that will stop some of you from complaining that there's too much math in the game =D).
  • [ADDED] a new mini-game: Hurdling class on Tuesdays (Physical Education).
  • [ADDED] showing the current floor number at the top left of the screen in the Hole.
  • [ADDED] the basement that can be accessed from the living room (in preparation for an upcoming scene).
  • [ADDED] the church interior (in preparation for an upcoming scene).
  • [CHANGED] all eyes of the girls when they're hypnotized or having a bad case of "The Hole syndrome". The pupils are no longer shown, to make it more apparent that someone is under hypnosis.
  • [CHANGED] both the town and neighborhood maps and made them significantly smaller, which should increase performance and make it more efficient to move about.
  • [CHANGED] the school entrance map, as it now has stairs towards the second floor at the entrance as well, which allows you to visit the principal's office much more efficiently.
  • [CHANGED] the location of the bedrooms in the house, to make it more efficient to go outside and go back to your bedroom.
  • [CHANGED] the movement speed of some of the NPC's during the job agency event.
  • [CHANGED] Violet now always appearing in her house after she gets fired from the cafe, even if you haven't opened the 'Lust Toys' shop yet.
  • [CHANGED] Violet's 'Lust Toys' quest, which now appears after running the shop once (instead of thrice).
  • [CHANGED] the synch monitor setting in the options menu. We've added the default option "Auto", which automatically changes the "Synch Monitor" depending on your average FPS. If your FPS is higher than 60 (so you're playing on a monitor set higher than 60hz), it will automatically enable the "Synch Monitor" setting at the start of the game (unless you manually turn it on/off).
  • [CHANGED] anti-androgen, which now decreases your arousal level between 30-50% (instead of 30%), and you can now drink them outside the Hole (which also decreases your arousal between 30-50%).
  • [CHANGED] the school roster, which now shows what class (or event) is on what day.
  • [FIXED] unable to save, masturbate or look through the peephole in the bedroom when reaching day 42.
  • [FIXED] unable to "spend time in cafe" with Violet, when having selected to take a photo of her for the neighbor.
  • [FIXED] staff members blocking the cash register after upgrading the 'Lust Toys' shop to level 3.
  • [FIXED] spending time with Nicole not changing the part of the day.
  • [FIXED] spending time with Zoe event showing the wrong (sitting) sprite for the protagonist.
  • [FIXED] Zoe's sprite showing a small anomaly when she's walking about.
  • [FIXED] Sofia not appearing in the basketball court, when using a save file from an older release.
  • [FIXED] unable to read the magic books, when using a save file from an older release.
  • [FIXED] question marks not disappearing on top of the NPC's after closing the shop.
  • [FIXED] being able to bypass 42 days, by filling your arousal bar and automatically going to sleep.
  • [FIXED] unable to interact with Violet and Sofia in the swimming pool (second event in class).
  • [FIXED] able to skip mandatory events (e.g. alter-ego) when forced to sleep, after you're at 100% arousal.
  • [FIXED] able to enter the Hole, while you're at 100% arousal.
  • [FIXED] the menu options that appear when leaving the school, where you can now cancel out of it.
  • [FIXED] unable to interact using a keyboard/controller with the cashier in the gift shop.
  • [FIXED] Scarlett and the protagonists' animated busts not disappearing after gifting Scarlett.
  • [FIXED] black screen after watching Memory #9.
  • [FIXED] unable to select 'don't trade now' (to trade coins) when interacting with Scarlett after visiting the Hole.
  • [FIXED] 'Catch the cat that has Claire's novel!' and 'Give the novel back to Claire' quest objectives not showing up after catching the cat.
  • [FIXED] the stat meters, which now show the percent sign (as intended).
  • [REMOVED] 'Command Remember' from the options menu, as it was obsolete.
  • [REMOVED] DRM.
  • [REMOVED] the memory leak patch, which was obsolete, and on top of that, causing random crashes.
  • [REMOVED] all conversation when choosing the option 'Invite on a date'. It now shows the 'under construction' page instantly, as some of you were still confused if dating the girls was possible or not. Also, this was done in preparation for the dating events that will be added in the upcoming updates.
We're in the animation phase right now for two major scenes, so expect another update very soon.
We noticed that some of you weren't sure how the version numbers work, which now consists of 4 parts.
A quick explanation on how the versioning works:
  • The number before the first period (e.g. 0.X.Xx) = Feature complete release.
  • The number after the first period (e.g. X.0.Xx) = Large content release or reaching a notable point in development.
  • The number after the second period (e.g. X.X.0x) = Smaller content release.
  • The letter at the end (e.g. X.X.Xa) = Bug fix release.

Version 0.2.1b+fix changelog:

Hi everyone!
Version 0.2.1b has just been released, which is our smallest update yet. One whopping bug-fix, but it's a nasty one:
[FIXED] cancelling out of the wardrobe in the bedroom, transferring the player on top of the bed, which makes it impossible to move.
We no longer have to send out the full game with every single update, which is great news, because we we received a bug report that while running the Lust Toys shop, the girls can still block the register. To fix this issue, download this patch:

Extract the zip file, and replace the Map181.json file in the same location. This will add two cash registers to the "level 3 shop", so it should permanently fix this issue with the girls blocking the cash register.
Version 0.2.1b will be sent out to $10 tier patrons within a couple of hours, and please note that it does NOT include the bug fix with the Lust Toys shop, so you still have to patch the game using the file above.
And finally, we're well aware that the game has a "black screen" issue on Mac/Linux, and we're working to fix that right now. Worst case scenario, we'll have to release a native Mac/Linux version of the game earlier than planned. We'll keep you updated.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Game just crashes after 2 minutes in for me, I'm guessing it's because it's made with RPG Maker MV? Anyone got the CG for the game please?

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
Man I have been following this thread for weeks now, waiting for some1 to post all the stuff Maim Lain needed for the incest patch.
And it finally happened, So excited :D

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Tried this game, following the walkthrough, got to the basketball minigame. Tried a few times, what the hell is this? I have to be world champ at timing minigames? No, just no.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Game just crashes after 2 minutes in for me, I'm guessing it's because it's made with RPG Maker MV? Anyone got the CG for the game please?
Does anyone have the CG??
Half of the CG can only be viewed ingame because it's animated.

Tried this game, following the walkthrough, got to the basketball minigame. Tried a few times, what the hell is this? I have to be world champ at timing minigames? No, just no.
Only if you want to get the absolute maximum stats. You don't need to get 3/3, and since that's the effort minigame, you don't ever need a specific effort amount so you can follow the guide without having the same effort stats as me.

Also I'm going to be changing the minigames a bit in my mod. I'll give more info when I post it.

Reactions: rokrad

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Incest patch status: Done!
Walkthrough status: I've re-updated the first week so far.

Latest update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previous updates:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Well I got it working. I'll be honest that I'm actually pretty surprised I did considering how much needed to be done lol. I still need to edit more dialog and then test a few special changes I had in mind, but hopefully it won't take much longer.

@Maim Lain In your Mod can you put an option to not change the name to "Cheater" when using Cheater of the game itself?
Yeah I guess I could.

jowzo

May 31, 2018
why are there books for hypnosis up to lvl 5 and only 2 needed?
i only got memories up to 20 aswell, with 25 total

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
when i try to use "DECRYPTOR-WIN32" always ask for the "system.json". in others games i dont have this problem (like beggar of the net) so if somebody could help me to decript the images, it would be great.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes