Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How do you equip the disguise? I clock on it in my inventory and nothing happens.
The disguise item cannot be equipped or used. Just follow this if you're trying to do the quest:

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017

What's the recent survey about? Previous survey was about opinions on futa but I think anyone could view or vote on that one.
Asking what we'd like to see in general, which girls we thought deserved more content, who we think the futa is. Asked about the mini games, do we like 'em, do we want more.

It was also noted they plan to properly reveal the futa in the next update.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Pretty sure the Futa is Aiyana.

There's: Mom, Natalie, Scarlett, Sofia, Violet, Claire, Zoe, Dunia and Aiyana.
- Seen Caretaker and Natalie naked (practically not wearing anything)
- Zoe, Sofia, Violet and Claire are in a School ONLY for girls (Scarlett said that the protagonist is the only boy to ever gone to that school)
- Scarlett used a Strap-on (Why would a Futa wear a strap on, something that's meant to give girls a dick)

Dunia is the only one I can't confirm for 100%, but we've seen her in her underwear (cloth wrapped around her) and doesn't seem to be any bulge.
On the other hand, you can't see Aiyana's clothes. Where does Aiyana get the milk from, if she's not pregnant?

If anyone's got anything to say about my theory, I'd like to hear about it. It's nothing solid. At this point, it's simply my opinion after analyzing a tiny bit of the game.

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017

- Zoe, Sofia, Violet and Claire are in a School ONLY for girls (Scarlett said that the protagonist is the only boy to ever gone to that school)
- Scarlett used a Strap-on (Why would a Futa wear a strap on, something that's meant to give girls a dick)

Dunia is the only one I can't confirm for 100%, but we've seen her in her underwear (cloth wrapped around her) and doesn't seem to be any bulge.
On the other hand, you can't see Aiyana's clothes. Where does Aiyana get the milk from, if she's not pregnant?

If anyone's got anything to say about my theory, I'd like to hear about it. It's nothing solid. At this point, it's simply my opinion after analyzing a tiny bit of the game.
S'all reasonable enough. Alternatively, if you download one of the previously uploaded versions of the game that was unpacked you can just look at all the character files and see who it is.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Yep she is the futa (according to the character files), and that's too bad I kinda like her design, I'm not into this futa thing

Wagner Francy

Feb 19, 2018
Quick question.
Because this is not in the game:

From what I have seen, this is original material. Does anyone have the answer of why?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes