Galin

May 5, 2017
..\School, Love and Friends v1.2\saves
where \School, Love and Friends v1.2\ is the installation directory...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Also for those spamming my inbox about mac link. There is not one and may i refer you to an early message of mine in this thread.
If you have a mac heres the solution. Take a good hard look in the mirror, realise macs are not for gaming. Slap yourself real hard in the face. Then take said mac to an old peoples home teach an elderly person to use it (as macs are designed for the elderly/mentally challenged) Then after doing your penance for buying one in the first fucking place, go to a pc superstore. Explain to the staff member that your a brain dead moron who tried to play games on a mac. Listen as the whole store mocks and insults you. Then beg for there forgiveness and then buy a fucking real computer. Simple as that.

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
Also for those spamming my inbox about mac link. There is not one and may i refer you to an early message of mine in this thread.
mac is far more superior and proven fact we spend more money on things we like, such as games, videos, apps. it would only be in the developers best interest to cater to us :)
want to argue? there is no room for your arguing if you go learn actual facts. -please wait to argue until facts change- :)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
mac is far more superior and proven fact we spend more money on things we like, such as games, videos, apps. it would only be in the developers best interest to cater to us :)
want to argue? there is no room for your arguing if you go learn actual facts. -please wait to argue until facts change- :)
Its a well known fact macs are useless for gaming. Been that way since day 1 and will remain that way for a very long time. No argument needed.
Macs the equivalant of buying diamond studded toilet paper. Expensive looks good but has zero practical use

Reactions: orangefudge141

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I haven`t played this game for a long time now. Are there any scenes with the aunt ?
Damnit we still cant bang the aunt yet ? Also the sleepover event hasnt been fixed like it was in the old engine ? meaning repeatable with different outcomes rather than just watching the Ako x Alice scene...
if you go back to Major Wankers post with new update, you would see that the next update will focus on Maria, this update was Mimi and next update is Maria.

as for sleepover event, answer to that is already in thread, developer didn't like it and is redoing it, be a few updates until it back in game.

Reactions: Rythan25

Familienficke

May 18, 2018
Comment to Walktrough

The walktrough to the game is uninteresting for those who don't speak English well. Normally I copy the walktrough R text and translate it into a translator. But if the walktrough is copy protected, this is not possible. Copying the text laboriously into the translator makes no sense.
Other authors of Walktrough in other games have recognized this problem and allow copying.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Comment to Walktrough

The walktrough to the game is uninteresting for those who don't speak English well. Normally I copy the walktrough R text and translate it into a translator. But if the walktrough is copy protected, this is not possible. Copying the text laboriously into the translator makes no sense.
Other authors of Walktrough in other games have recognized this problem and allow copying.
So download the walkthrough and disable the protection.

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
Its a well known fact macs are useless for gaming. Been that way since day 1 and will remain that way for a very long time. No argument needed.
Macs the equivalant of buying diamond studded toilet paper. Expensive looks good but has zero practical use
like i said. should learn first :) or get some money so you can afford one and stop being jelly :)

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
ive no idea if itll will work but try running as admin
I got it to work. Had to mess about with the terminal...

and for anyone else who has the same problem

1. Open a terminal window (CMD + Space -> terminal);
  2. Using the cd command, navigate to the place where the application is stored: cd <path_to_application>
  3. Run chmod +x <application_file> to make it executable. If it doesn't let you, sudo it:
    sudo chmod +x <application>.
Example
"chmod +x "/Applications/ShadowBat.app/Contents/MacOS/ShadowBat"

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
all in all though. PM with the answer to the question i asked. i have over 20 patreons i support. if i enjoy the game ill probably do the same. that idiot you have on the comments got me uninterested in looking further into these comments.

runnerupper

Nov 29, 2018
Anyone have a blank save with full money?
I had to buy suntan lotion to adjust the money, so that'll already be in your inventory.

how many ntr scene are there
Using the loosest NTR terms, about 5? Martin with Mimi and then Maria, the two scenes with the swingers, and Bill with the twins. And if you count sharing with another woman, there's a couple more.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
like i said. should learn first :) or get some money so you can afford one and stop being jelly :)
Hahaha jelly my ass. My pc cost over 9k and can eat everything i throw at it alive. Most macs cost what 2k and can barely run its own media player. Lets just agree to disagree on this one. Otherwise we will be here all year.
My wife ever brought a mac i would divorce her instantly.

TheNerdXXX

Something in the Water
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
^ I was just about to ask the same. My PC is 1080ti, i7, Multiple SSD drives including M2 varients, and it's watercooled. What on earth do you put in a 9k computer? and why? Off topic I know, but I'm genuinly interested. I can guess maybe an i9 processor? and building around that but still 9k!?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes