AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Did you download the full game (2.10) or just the expansion from 2.09 to 2.10?
I downloaded the whole game and had no problems starting the game from the beginning.
I have the full game (3.86 GB) for windows. I'm using Win 10. I tried compatibility mode, full screen, French... and it still freezes when I click New Game.

Uschade

Dec 27, 2023
Well, so far a nice game, I like it.
I wonder, if there will be a pregnancy tag coming up, because MC does all the girls without protection, and the girls are not asking for it either. Pregnancy on top would be perfect.

In case this has already bbeen asked for...I'm sorry, but I was to lame to search on 500+ sites for this......

The answwer came right at the next scene...to bad, I hoped for this option.

Last edited:

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
No, not the way. There are only a couple of scenes (with the mother of the protagonist’s girlfriend, I don’t remember who she is related to him) that are more difficult to run than to avoid.)
That's a shame is not for me this game then hehe, but thanks you so much for answer friend! Have a nice weekend :giggle:

Reactions: HUNUTAN

fapajo4804

Feb 1, 2021
EDIT: OK, I understand, I need to hide the dildo and talk to Aiko BEFORE starting the dance. And for the "Just think I am Alice" only 1 drink is sufficient.
I have it all now.

Hello all,
I am stuck in the Halloween's achievements. I have unlocked all but 4:
  • What is a dildo
  • I want my reward
  • Just think I am Alice
  • Fucking pervert
I am sure the 3 firsts are related to Aiko's path. But, I give 2 Vodka-orange to Alice, kick-out the girls from the room and take the didlo and I talk to Aiko on the kitchen. But then, nothing. I can dance or not with Alice, if I dance I can follow her or not... I tried by adding salt to the pizza or not (to make Emily drinking a beer) But nothing! I cannot unblock the path and, at 23h, on the balcony, I cannot speak whith them.

Can someone help me on:
  • How to unblock Aiko's path and get the 3 first achievements?
  • How to unblock "Fucking pervert" achievement?
Many thanks.

EDIT: OK, I understand, I need to hide the dildo and talk to Aiko BEFORE starting the dance. And for the "Just think I am Alice" only 1 drink is sufficient.
I have it all now.

Last edited:

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
WHOA, last time i played this, it was like version 1.6.

Did they ever add shaing your "cousin" at the pond? I think they removed it, did they ever add sharing her again??

Either way
*Clicks download*
Got a lot of catchin up it seems.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes