Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Care to share with us what kind of hardware you own? I'm genuinely curious. I have a 1080/i7 7700k pc with ssd and it only costed me about 1.3k at the end of 2017 monitor and case included.
Alienware area 51 intel variant customised
Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti OC graphics with 11GB GDDR6
i9 9980XE
64GB DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz Quad Channel HyperX ram
2tb hard drive x 3
And a tonne of other sweet stuff. Amaxing sound card, gaming keyboard and mouse. Worth every penny
I always buy alienware. This ones about 5 weeks old. They last about a year and a half before they bevome obsolete. So well worth the money for an avid pc gamer

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
May I ask what do you do for living? Being able to say that this setup is worth it without sarcasm is kind of a life goal for me lol. It's completely understandable if you choose not to.
Security software/ landlord. Took a long time to get where i am but worth it. Only thing i regret is marrying my wife. She has never worked and is way more expensive than any hobby i could possible find. Free to a good home haha

Oct 3, 2017
playing this game for hours now but some things doesn't work right. Scenes doesn't trigger because I bought everthing, etc.

Any kind soul to share a full save with everything unlocked?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Bug reports have been filed for those suffering dark screens or white screens.
To those not able to trigger events try it on the weekend the ingame system is slightly lacking

Reactions: uncejay and D Dog

Asdfs

Apr 10, 2017
Is 1.2 bugged? According to walkthrough the "First Time" even should've started in week 2. I am on day ~50 and haven't had that event start at all. How do I start it in new patch?

Reactions: berny and helmetboy

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
Finished running event with Mimi + Alice. Following Friday invited Alice to jog again, Saturday end up jogging with Mimi only, no Alice. As far as I understand jogging events occur only on Saturdays and its only with Mimi no matter how many times I invite Alice. Bugged.

Jul 30, 2018
ok well i guess this game is unplayable for me i got rid of the incest patch and started the game got to the part where MC is in the classroom and clicked start class then the game goes white screen and freezes up

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
ok well i guess this game is unplayable for me i got rid of the incest patch and started the game got to the part where MC is in the classroom and clicked start class then the game goes white screen and freezes up
Try downloading and installing the 32bit (vc_redist.x86.exe)
I'm not saying this is a definite fix, but it does fix the same type of problem for the Timestamps game, which also is made with Unity.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes