redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Just a friendly reminder that you should not use the incest mod outdated, because of how Unity works it is made for one version and one version only.

Jul 30, 2018
Try downloading and installing the 32bit (vc_redist.x86.exe)
I'm not saying this is a definite fix, but it does fix the same type of problem for the Timestamps game, which also is made with Unity.
this is the only unity game i downloaded that does this all the other ones work perfectly fine slm.png

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Finished running event with Mimi + Alice. Following Friday invited Alice to jog again, Saturday end up jogging with Mimi only, no Alice. As far as I understand jogging events occur only on Saturdays and its only with Mimi no matter how many times I invite Alice. Bugged.
Invite alice (everyday is possible) , jogging is at 7:00 residentials/woods.
With her and after with Alice/ Ako.
I have not finished yet so I don't know what happen later :)

PS:
It is ok , probably you have to finish other routes .
Saturday Mimi invite also Alice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
this is the only unity game i downloaded that does this all the other ones work perfectly fine View attachment 249650
Did you try installing the patch from Microsoft? Have you played the latest Timestamps update without issues? Cause your problem looks exactly the same as the problem people had with the latest Timestamp update, and the patch fixed it for them.

Jul 30, 2018
Did you try installing the patch from Microsoft? Have you played the latest Timestamps update without issues? Cause your problem looks exactly the same as the problem people had with the latest Timestamp update, and the patch fixed it for them.

yes i downloaded the Visual c++ Untitled.png

still the same white screen after i choose to start class

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
yes i downloaded the Visual c++ View attachment 249671

still the same white screen after i choose to start class
Hold Windows key while pressing R, paste this line in the run box:
%userprofile%\appdata\locallow\WalkiusGames\School Love and Friends\
(Should take you to C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\LocalLow\WalkiusGames\School Love and Friends)
Take the text from output_log.txt, paste it on pastebin.com, then send me the pastebin link. I'll see if I can make any sense of the problem for you :)

helmetboy

Jun 4, 2017
Is 1.2 bugged? According to walkthrough the "First Time" even should've started in week 2. I am on day ~50 and haven't had that event start at all. How do I start it in new patch?
same for me does someone have more info on how to trigger the event?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
A thread is not the right place to discuss about moderation. As clearly stated in our rules, please contact directly one of the admin (Sam or F95) if you have any complains about a mod.
Thanks

Reactions: Chronoe and CLDꝜ

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Your output_log.txt looks more or less exactly like mine. You even seem to have the same driver version.
Both "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" and "The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'Flowchart') is missing!" are issues that only the dev can fix. Are you on Windows 7 or Windows 10? If you're on Windows 7, it's important that you keep it 100% updated, and have the installed (not the same patch I linked to earlier) If you're on Windows 10, and everything is updated, I'm out of ideas. Sorry :\

Jul 30, 2018
Your output_log.txt looks more or less exactly like mine. You even seem to have the same driver version.
Both "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" and "The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'Flowchart') is missing!" are issues that only the dev can fix. Are you on Windows 7 or Windows 10? If you're on Windows 7, it's important that you keep it 100% updated, and have the installed (not the same patch I linked to earlier) If you're on Windows 10, and everything is updated, I'm out of ideas. Sorry :\

im on Windows 10 all updates are done and pc says its upto date

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
im on Windows 10 all updates are done and pc says its upto date
, and found post on the Unity forums. I have to go to bed, so I can't help you any more, but if that solution don't do anything for you, then you should probably keep googling, or wait for the dev to look more into the issue. Have a good night!

Edit: Also make sure you have the 64bit version of the C++ Redistributable installed (same link as the 32bit)

Jul 30, 2018
, and found post on the Unity forums. I have to go to bed, so I can't help you any more, but if that solution don't do anything for you, then you should probably keep googling, or wait for the dev to look more into the issue. Have a good night!

Edit: Also make sure you have the 64bit version of the C++ Redistributable installed (same link as the 32bit)
i figured it out it was the cheat mod doing it so i guess i cant use it at all which sucks would have taken away the mass grind

Reactions: CLDꝜ

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
With the exception of the after party event...I'm guessing the swinger couple rout isn't in the game yet?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
With the exception of the after party event...I'm guessing the swinger couple rout isn't in the game yet?
Swinger route is in game do jogging a few times in woodland and they will show up. Eventually after meeting a few times you will get option to share her or not.
For those struggling to trigger new events try doing them on the weekend. I have completed the update but had to do alot of it at the damn weekend.
Also mimi alice jogging can only be achieved once other jogging task is finished. Dont ask why some backwards assed coding on this update

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
me too white screen
The First Time Event did not trigger for me. I used SaveEditorOnline to change the variable on the AliceEvent03 from 0 to 1. The event now appears in the journal. I did not get to see the opening scene but I'm hoping the event will proceed. So far the first dialog fired without issue and the journal updated.

No use of any patch or cheats. Started the first week in 1.1. Downloaded 1.2 and moved my saves.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes